Diary of a Compulsive Overeater - Day 29

Options
ellelit
ellelit Posts: 806 Member
So yesterday went very well, other than the fact that i was starving from about 6pm on. i know it is probably because i am used to having a stomach so full i want to puke, but it still feels weird to me. here is what i ate:

breakfast:
1 cup oatmeal
1 banana

snack:
1 yogurt
mini carrots
22 almonds

lunch:
4oz ground pork patty, broiled
2tbsp bbq sauce
1 potato, mashed with skim milk and becel
1 cup of steamed broccoli

snack:
1 apple sauce
1 natural cheese stick
cucumber slices

snack:
mini carrots
1 cup herbal tea with one packet of splenda

supper:
2.5oz of lean pork, stirfried with red peppers and broccoli, served with 1 cup rice and a bit of stir fry sauce.

snack:
1 cup milk

yummy snacks: 3 "riesen" candies. bad me.

so i am very very pleased with how i did yesterday. i walked to and from work for a total of 30 minutes of walking and was not tempted in the least to binge, but i think next time i will make some more rice and some more veggies just to fill me up for the evening. today, waking up i was STARVING!!! and i mean STARRRVING. usually in the mornings i'm hungry, but i really can't remember it being this bad. i went to be really hungry, so i guess that's why. to combat the hunger today, here is the plan:

breakfast:
1 cup oatmeal
1 banana
22 almonds
1/4 cup rasins

snack:
1 yogurt
mini carrots
22 almonds

Lunch:
2.5oz of lean pork, stirfried with red peppers and broccoli, served with 1 cup rice and a bit of stir fry sauce.
1 small yogurt if hungry

snack:
1 apple sauce
1 natural cheese stick
cucumber slices

Supper:
1.5 cups whole wheat pasta with 1.5 italian sausages, 1/4 red pepper and spagetti sauce, little bit of parmesan
1 cup skim milk

bad snacks: 2 "riesens" (i already ate these lol. someone brought them into the office, and i've never had them before yesterday. damn are they good.)

so my plan for today is good, and i am broke right now ($750 student loan payment. barfola.) so i can't eat out even if i wanted to. i am actually going to try to cut down the amount of groceries i buy and try to eat whatever i buy. i tend to waste alot of food that i buy with "good intentions", so no more of that. i've developed a month's worth of meal plans (needed something to do other than eating) and am trying to do it for under $5/ day. up until now my budget was about 14 bucks a day, not including when i went out to eat. there is no reason as a single person i should be spending 400 bucks a month on food. it's a little shocking. so this not having money for a while is going to force me to cook (which i like and i am good at, being a trained chef) and not be a lazy lumping take out eater. he he.

so it's pouring rain, but it is supposed to be getting nicer for the long weekend, so i have some nice walks planned for the next couple of days. today it's just to work and back, but when it is raining this hard alot of times i take the bus because it is too cold. i'm toughing it out though :) here is to today!

Replies

• ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    So yesterday went very well, other than the fact that i was starving from about 6pm on. i know it is probably because i am used to having a stomach so full i want to puke, but it still feels weird to me. here is what i ate:

breakfast:
    1 cup oatmeal
    1 banana

snack:
    1 yogurt
    mini carrots
    22 almonds

lunch:
    4oz ground pork patty, broiled
    2tbsp bbq sauce
    1 potato, mashed with skim milk and becel
    1 cup of steamed broccoli

snack:
    1 apple sauce
    1 natural cheese stick
    cucumber slices

snack:
    mini carrots
    1 cup herbal tea with one packet of splenda

supper:

snack:
    1 cup milk

yummy snacks: 3 "riesen" candies. bad me.

so i am very very pleased with how i did yesterday. i walked to and from work for a total of 30 minutes of walking and was not tempted in the least to binge, but i think next time i will make some more rice and some more veggies just to fill me up for the evening. today, waking up i was STARVING!!! and i mean STARRRVING. usually in the mornings i'm hungry, but i really can't remember it being this bad. i went to be really hungry, so i guess that's why. to combat the hunger today, here is the plan:

breakfast:
    1 cup oatmeal
    1 banana
    22 almonds
    1/4 cup rasins

snack:
    1 yogurt
    mini carrots
    22 almonds

Lunch:
    1 small yogurt if hungry

snack:
    1 apple sauce
    1 natural cheese stick
    cucumber slices

Supper:
    1.5 cups whole wheat pasta with 1.5 italian sausages, 1/4 red pepper and spagetti sauce, little bit of parmesan
    1 cup skim milk

bad snacks: 2 "riesens" (i already ate these lol. someone brought them into the office, and i've never had them before yesterday. damn are they good.)

so my plan for today is good, and i am broke right now ($750 student loan payment. barfola.) so i can't eat out even if i wanted to. i am actually going to try to cut down the amount of groceries i buy and try to eat whatever i buy. i tend to waste alot of food that i buy with "good intentions", so no more of that. i've developed a month's worth of meal plans (needed something to do other than eating) and am trying to do it for under $5/ day. up until now my budget was about 14 bucks a day, not including when i went out to eat. there is no reason as a single person i should be spending 400 bucks a month on food. it's a little shocking. so this not having money for a while is going to force me to cook (which i like and i am good at, being a trained chef) and not be a lazy lumping take out eater. he he.

so it's pouring rain, but it is supposed to be getting nicer for the long weekend, so i have some nice walks planned for the next couple of days. today it's just to work and back, but when it is raining this hard alot of times i take the bus because it is too cold. i'm toughing it out though :) here is to today!
  • Helawat
    Helawat Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Good girl! See, we told you that you could do it!