Looking For Weight Loss Pals

Options
BigB0824
BigB0824 Posts: 20 Member
Hello,

My name is Berry and I am starting my weight loss journey today and would love to have a few pals that I could support, and who could support me, along the way. I have quite a bit of weight to lose (Probably 16 year old) and plan to use MFP daily to track my progress and help me through the sticky parts. I few reasons why I want to lose weight:

- I really dont want to die early (This is a big one)
- No Energy or desire to do things
- Kids are young and I want to be able to enjoy experiencing new things with them and have the energy to keep up
- Fat guy clothes are really lame - Skinny people have way cooler clothes to chose from
- I would like to fit comfortably on an airplane and not get dirty looks and sighs from the person sitting next to me (I'm sorry whoever you are)
- I would like to play basketball again just for fun
- I have to sleep with a breathing machine and it SUCKS
- I would like to be able to run a 5K
- I would like to be able to run one of those 5K obstacle courses like the zombie run. That looks cool
- I want to be able to mow my lawn with my shirt off (All my neighbors do it and I just want to fit in)
- I would really like to try zip lining or bungie jumping
- I never want to question whether or not I would fit on an amusment park ride

I could go on and on about the many reasons that I want to lose weight. At the end of the day, I just want to feel good about myself and enjoy life and the many things that are out there to be experienced.

Thanks