Hip Hop Hustle (Beach Body) Vs Hip Hop Abs

AmberBelandria
AmberBelandria Posts: 78 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
Thinking of buying Hip Hop Hustle or Hip Hop Abs. Does anyone have the Hip Hip Hustle from Beah Body? I have viewed all the Utube videos I think I can to see if I like it. I love to dance and these videos are all about dance. I also viewed Hip Hop Abs both look very good. Does anyone have an opinion on this?

Replies

• fitzfour
    fitzfour Posts: 1,306 Member
    I own both. I had more fun with Hip Hop Abs, as it was constant movement. With HHH, you do a move a few times, go back to the top do it a few more times, add another piece, go back to the top, etc. It's not until the very end that you actually put it all together and really get moving. I had Hustle 1, and just didn't feel as much of a cardio effect as I did with Hip Hop Abs. Hope that helps!
  • AmberBelandria
    AmberBelandria Posts: 78 Member
    Thank you soooooooo much that helps a lot. Thanks for responding I was beginning to think no one would...thanks a bunch!!
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    okay had to google the hip hop hustle cause i never heard of it and um I would stick with Hip Hop Abs!

I have LV 1 and LV2 of Hip Hop Abs. Shaun T really makes it fun and I love his lines that he says like "dance too much booty in the pants" and he pops his booty hahahahaha. The music can get old so I just put on a dance cd or my ipod. My ipod always seems to know which songs to play at the perfect time LOL
This discussion has been closed.