Zumba

reese66
reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
Does anyone know of or have zumba workout video that is available? Haven't seen one at Target or Walmart.

Replies

• TaraDenise
    TaraDenise Posts: 164 Member
    I ordered mine online from the zumba fitness website. Haven't seen it any other place except ebay.
  • reese66
    Thank you TaraDenise!!!
  • THISisTARRAN
    THISisTARRAN Posts: 487 Member
    What happened to Jillian?
  • I taught zumba as an assistant I love it,very addicting will make you wanna move because it doesnt seem like exercise!! sooo funnn, I should tell you going to a class is really your best bet the videos zumba sells just isnt the same as dancing w/a group of ppl you start in the back of the class (hiding) and work your way to the front...the reason this happens is you get comfortable,u began to feel more confident and you wanna look at your form in the mirrors!! I started going 1 night a week and ended doing about 4 classes a week... I tore my hip flexor and its never been right, Im afraid to get back into it but I miss it everyday!! such a stress releaser,something I could look forward to every week!! go try a class they are offering them almost everywhere now from schools, to gyms, to health centers!
  • reese66
    Tarran, I think Jillian is the devil playing dress up, lol, just playing. The jumping jacks kill my knees so I have to do something a little more joint friendly so that I can continue to walk for the rest of my life...
This discussion has been closed.