Looking for an "accountability" partner? 27/F

Options
Hello!

I am not new to MFP, but returning. I have hit a turning point in my life...you know that moment when you realize that you have become that "person" you never said you would be? I remember thinking to myself all the time, "I would never let me myself get that big". Well, I have. I"m ashamed but it's time to stop sitting around crying about it and do something about.

I am looking for someone who may be in the same boat as myself who would be interested in checking in with each other day or every other and holding each other accountable. Being truthful at all times and encouraging each other. I'd like to talk about successes and failures and share motivations so we can work together.

Is there anyone out there who is also interested in this? And, by the way, I'm in the this for the long haul. I am a 27 year old, 230 LB female, who was yo-yo'd with her weight her whole life. I've struggled and I'm tired of struggling. I know what it's like to lose and to gain. If possible, I would like to find someone who is similar to myself.

If you are seriously interested, please send me a message and tell me a little bit about yourself.

Thanks for reading!