Thanksgiving Button

snookeroo
snookeroo Posts: 2,008 Member
edited September 22 in Chit-Chat
Okay, Thanksgiving is just about here. And so is all the food. It's sure to be too much to keep track of...log in...and count the calories! Let alone even remember ALL of what you ate!
MFP needs a THANKSGIVING BUTTON. Just for the one day. Eat, drink and be merry, for Friday, it's back to calorie counting.

Replies

• I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. I've worked too hard to have a day unaccounted for. That's why it's so great that MFP has the mobile app. I don't go anywhere without my phone, so I'll be able to log what I'm eating, as I'm eating it. Will it be precise? No, there will be some things that are estimated. But, at least I'll have an idea of what I'm consuming. Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying, "don't partake of the Thanksgiving goodies". I'd just rather know what I'm eating and how much work I'll need to do to get rid of the calories.
  • snookeroo
    snookeroo Posts: 2,008 Member
    I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. I've worked too hard to have a day unaccounted for. That's why it's so great that MFP has the mobile app. I don't go anywhere without my phone, so I'll be able to log what I'm eating, as I'm eating it. Will it be precise? No, there will be some things that are estimated. But, at least I'll have an idea of what I'm consuming. Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying, "don't partake of the Thanksgiving goodies". I'd just rather know what I'm eating and how much work I'll need to do to get rid of the calories.

I agree. The day will not go unaccounted for. Since I started, about 9 months ago, I have not missed a day of recording. Most very accurate, and some (usaually after a big family gathering) only estimates simply to record "something".
    But, no matter the amount of calories I burn that day, or how much exercise I put in, I will not be able to stay under my allowed amount of calories. It's Thanksgiving!
This discussion has been closed.