new b changes

runawaybride
runawaybride Posts: 400 Member
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
HI -- I recently made some changes into my profile to help see what I am working towards!!! I put up a picture for my main of what I normally look like until my last child (3 months old).Then there are those pictures were I was about 5 months pregnant in and the other a prior but having the old gives me motivation for me to see what all this work is for!!!!

Replies

• runawaybride
    HI -- I recently made some changes into my profile to help see what I am working towards!!! I put up a picture for my main of what I normally look like until my last child (3 months old).Then there are those pictures were I was about 5 months pregnant in and the other a prior but having the old gives me motivation for me to see what all this work is for!!!!
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    so are they before and before pictures and thats what you want to look like now?
    i want to look like what i did a few eyars ago it will takealot of work
  • runawaybride
    The picture in the wedding dress and the picture of me in the flower dress is what I was at as far as my weight about 1 1/2 years ago -- I just had a baby girl who is now 3 months old so that right there is a year and about a 1/2 year leading up to that I had alot of famile issues between my mom and my dad--they got divorced after 25 years-- so typically I get back down after my children but with this one it seems harder!!!
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    you can defiantely see the change GREAT job!!!!
  • runawaybride
    I am sorry if I confused you but the one I have for my main is the old me and the two in my photo gallery are the ones closer to what I look like now because of recently having my baby.I wanted to change my main photo and some of my other photos to being the me that I still see but am not right now but one day soon the old me will be the new me AGAIN!!!!
This discussion has been closed.