FEEL FREE TO ADD ME!

Options
Hello! I have been sitting here replying to everyone's requests for friends on the message boards, and there are a lot of them!! So, I'm here for support, friendship and to have a little fun on the way... I am a 47 year old mother of 3 and grandmother of 1 little adorable, red headed 2 yr old and I'm chubby below my profile pic! LOL I'm looking to lose 30ish pounds. If you are looking for the same things, FEEL FREE TO ADD ME!!! :heart:

Replies

• eandbmom
    eandbmom Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm a 50 year-old mother of 2, looking to lose another 35 pounds. Friend request sent.
  • varrasok
    varrasok Posts: 4
    Options
    23 year old college student here. Living between New York and Massachusetts. I am looking for people to add to talk to about my journey and theirs.

:heart: adding you now :flowerforyou:
  • MyTurn2BHappy
    MyTurn2BHappy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Just bumping my ADD ME thread, in case anyone wants to be friends! :flowerforyou:
  • MyTurn2BHappy
    Options
    Fun, supportive friends welcome!
  • white510
    white510 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi, mom of 2 here with 1st grandson due in about 2 mths. Please feel free to friend me....I will try to be as supportive as possible..I know the struggle!
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm up for new fun friends.
    Good luck to you.
  • MyTurn2BHappy
    Options
    Just a bump up to say that I am here for support and fun! My life has been trying, just like everyone at times. The support I have on here is awesome and I have made some really good friends. I'm here for ya! :heart:
  • iheartnoah
    Options
    Hi there!
    Brand new on here and looking to make friends to help on my weight loss journey!
    I'm 32, a mother of one to a 7 year old boy :)

How has your journey been so far?

-Michelle