insanity program??

mamxo22
mamxo22 Posts: 84
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
so i really want to get this for my boyfriend for christmas this year so we can each workout together. we used to workout together all the time and now are just always too tired to leave the house, but he really wants to try insanity. just wondering has anyone tried it and seen the results. ?? i know its hard but i feel like itll be a good new years resolution and help me reach my goal

Replies

• Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    so i really want to get this for my boyfriend for christmas this year so we can each workout together. we used to workout together all the time and now are just always too tired to leave the house, but he really wants to try insanity. just wondering has anyone tried it and seen the results. ?? i know its hard but i feel like itll be a good new years resolution and help me reach my goal

I lost 13 lbs. 24 total inches, and 4% body fat during my first round of Insanity. It totally works, just be ready to push yourself harder then you ever have.
  • yeah ive heard its intense, but thats amazingg ! i know christmas is around the corner so im pretty sure im going to try it out
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    It's totally awesome. I lost 1/2" on my waist in the first 2 weeks. It's HARD, but really fun! I'm doing P90X right now, but I'm missing Insanity like crazy!
  • I think that you will really like it. It's a lot of jumps so if you have bad knees you may not enjoy it as much! My husband and I do it together. At first we would so it in the basement in our home gym but we had to re-locate to our living room because we started running into each other! :smile: The results you will see and feel are awesome and it's also a lot of fun too!

Good luck!!
  • I just finished Insanity a week ago. I'm, 6'4, started at 234 lbs and ended up 220 lbs. I just finished my first week of P90X. It's more time consuming but feels much more diverse and intense. I think I prefer it over Insanity. Already lost 3 lbs with P90X. I would still suggest doing Insanity however. Once you've finished you feel very accomplished.
This discussion has been closed.