Newbie with PCOS Looking people with similar goals.

Options
2»

Replies

• good_girl_n
    Options
    I was diagnosed when I was around 15. I successfully have lost around 70 lbs. It wasn't easy trust me but it's possible. Now I want to firm up my tummy. Now it's very much smaller but still there. It annoys me daily.I want it to not just be there hanging around lol any suggestions or success stories? I can tell over time it's going down but I wonder what else I can do to help. I love my treadmill inclined running and starting some free weights.
  • good_girl_n
    Options
    I should mention when I stand it's not noticeable at all but when I sit its definitely not tight and toned. I am not looking to lose weight just tackle this tummy issue. Anyone else like this?:)
  • pennyk54166
    pennyk54166 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I have PCOS and Hashi/hypothyroid. I need friends. Anyone is free to add me. I do better motivating others than myself. :-)

thanks!
    Penny
  • lunalee84
    lunalee84 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I was diagnosed with PCOS about 7 years ago. I did a good job of controlling symptoms through diet/exercise. Unfortunately the last 1.5 years saw me slip up and with weight gain many of they symptoms came back. But I'm finally ready to make those changes again to beat this and enjoy life again.