Need help to take it to next level

Options
I have recently hit a plateau! I have lost 60 lbs successfully and am now on my last 10 lbs! I am 19 years old, 5'1" height and 113-115 lbs (I try to avoid the scale and focus on how I feel/look/how clothes fit me) and my goal weight would be a healthy and toned, which I know toning comes from exercise, 105 lbs! The problem is I am not tackling this goal in a healthy manner so any tips on nutrition would be greatly appreciated! Also any support or words of encouragement as well and anyone who needs that from someone too feel free to add/message me ! I know plenty concerning exercise but am lost as far as nutrition and support goes...

Replies

• AdrianBry
    AdrianBry Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    just realize that the last 10 is going to probably have you losing less 1-2 pounds of fat per week.

to take it to the next level add intervals (see nowloss.com/8) for 8 rules to get the most out of a 20-to-40 minute interval

you may want to look into intermittent fasting if you are having a tough go at losing last 10
  • paulaaah
    paulaaah Posts: 60
    Options
    I do plenty of HIIT, or well I used to but I'm recovering from a surgery and can't do anything too strenuous as far as HIIT and plyometrics go until the end of August and can't even lift weights till December which has me extremely depressed but I can do cardio as far as walking, jogging, stationary bike, stairmaster, etc until then lol and what is intermittent fasting?