Howdy

My names Nick and I'm an amateur Motocross racer from the Midwest and I set out on my goal to reach the best physical condition I'm able to in order to be competitive in racing and live a better lifestyle in November of 2013 after a season ending crash where I broke my collar bone and ended up with lots of free time. My biggest goal in life is to one day win the national title and earn my place among the fastest amateur racers in the world. I joined MyFitnessPal because naturally we run into problems and need to hear advice from others every once in a while.

I'm looking forward to meeting other people and being part of the community. :)

Replies

• krennie4
    krennie4 Posts: 7 Member
    Hi I'm Kayleigh, 28years old. I have a. 2yo little boy who knackers me out. Joined my fitness pal after my sister recommended it. Want to loose weight so I can enjoy my son more and not be shattered all the time and to be able to wear whatever I want again
  • Nice to meet you Kayleigh. I can understand how it is with kids, they will definitely make you want to fall over sometimes, lol. Stick with it no matter how hard it gets because all the work and time is completely 100% worth it in the end and you will be glad you did it.