Hi trying to stay motivated

Options
I recently went through a break up and I am trying to use the anger into exercise and lose weight to make him jealous. Might not be the healthiest motivations but I also do was to detoxify my body and get back to real food and gritty full body exercise.

Replies

• butterflhigh
    butterflhigh Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    It's great motivation :) I had a breakup earlier on my weightloss, actually... it might have been what kicked it off. It IS an awesome way to relieve stress, frustration. You go girl! and BONUS you will get hotter and he will get jealous :D
  • GiGi1105
    Options
    Hi ladies!

I guess this can happen at any age... I started at the end of a relationship.

At some point i knew that i was kidding myself that the weight loss was going to miracelously bring us back togehter. The weight was never the issue to begin with. However, i realized if you can't be there with me through the "worst" of times, you have no right to be there during the "best" of time.

I am now doing this solely for me. Not for the next guy or relationship, but to prove to myself that I can make the changes to some normalcy back into my life.

Good Luck all,

Tina