Getting Confused?! Carbs, Fat, Sodium, what? Help!

Hey, all.

I am getting a little bit confused trying to stay around my calorie goal each day.

My problem is, when my caloric intake is right at 1,200 per day, then my fat, protein and sodium numbers are off the charts! I do well with the carbs and with the sugar (most days), but everything else is crazy high.

I try and eat the same things everyday. I know that sounds boring and bland, but it's kinda what's helping me stay on track. Plus, it's super expensive to eat healthy, so I stick with what I know lol. I always plan my meals ahead - I put foods into MFP, switch them around, add new, delete some, etc. to make sure I'm as close as I can get to ALL of my daily goals.

BUT this is becoming difficult! It seemed so much easier in the beginning. Am I just stressing too much? Can someone shed some light on exactly what I need to be worried about? Just calories / calories out ? Will going over on fat and protein make me gain? Sodium? What about water retention?

Maybe I'm becoming too obsessed with it, but I've done extremely well not giving into cravings and temptations. I've done great with weighing, measuring, sticking to my goals and accurately tracking my foods .... and I just don't want to drop the ball now! Soooooo, why does it include all those columns if we don't need to worry with them?

I should have my diary open so any suggestions on my eating habits would be appreciated! (I've done well for almost six weeks with the exception of this past Saturday lol, I went over by 30 calories)

Feel free to add me as a friend! Positive people make me happy!

Thanks!