Sugar freak healthy snack ideas

Options
2»

Replies

• sophiegrace543
    sophiegrace543 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I LOVE some of SkinnyTaste and Blogilate's healthy sweet recipes and most of them are easy to make.
    SkinnyTaste has a very very good chocolate cake recipe that comes to about 120-150 cals for a slice (depends on how big your slices are though!) It's a bit long to make but soooo worth it! I made it for my friend's Eurovision party and everyone loved it - they were all so shocked at how healthy it is. It's probably the best chocolate cake recipe I've tried ever, and the healthier side of it makes it even better :)
  • Raaneve
    Raaneve Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Virgil's Cream Soda :)

Sipped slowly, savored completely.

I don't drink it all the time, but I am also a "natural" sweetener (real sugar, honey, etc) person so when my sweet tooth is screaming for attention I do my best to avoid the nasty chemicals and fake stuff. I try to stick with the classic choices like fruit and such, but sometimes nothing but pure potent full-on sugar will do.

I know that soda isn't exactly healthy, but I like this particular one because its micro brewed with natural ingredients (real cane sugar is the sweetener), and by the end of a 12oz bottle my raging sweet tooth has been more than satisfied and even at 42g per bottle hasn't "broken the bank" for *my* daily allowable sugars.

No crazy chemicals, no artificial sweeteners... just five natural ingredients adding up to a relatively small (compared to other soda/ sweetened beverages) 160 calories of rich sweet taste that always leaves me happy.

Obviously there are much better, "healthier" choices you can and should make, but when only real sugar will do this is my "go to" sweet treat of choice. :)
  • WEBAyahoo2
    WEBAyahoo2 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Bump... I'm SURE i'll be back!!!