You Guys Are Hot

Options
2»

Replies

• binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Thanks dude. You are smokin' yourself. naughty.gif

Okay. I JUST knew that I wouldn't get through this thread without seeing a dude comment on it saying some smart a s s comment. lol I knew you might be the culprit, so I HAD to check it out. :laugh: :laugh: By the way, where did you get the little eyebrow wiggler smiley?
    Smart *kitten*? Me? Words hurt. sad2.gif

BTW...I have a photobucket section full of smilies
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Thanks dude. You are smokin' yourself. naughty.gif

Okay. I JUST knew that I wouldn't get through this thread without seeing a dude comment on it saying some smart a s s comment. lol I knew you might be the culprit, so I HAD to check it out. :laugh: :laugh: By the way, where did you get the little eyebrow wiggler smiley?
    Smart *kitten*? Me? Words hurt. sad2.gif

BTW...I have a photobucket section full of smilies

Awww! I didn't mean to hurt your feeling! You want me to kiss it better? :smooched:
  • randyv99
    randyv99 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Oh RN and jester. You guys are hilarious and that eyebrow smilie is incredibly creepy and completely appropriate for that comment.

RN, you just go around busting balls all day don'tcha? First, Mccorml and his teenage girls in the gym, now jester.
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    aw, I just love to give guys a hard time when they give others a hard time. It's a hobby of mine. lol
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    aw, I just love to give guys a hard time when they give others a hard time. It's a hobby of mine. lol
    LMAO.gif
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    So many inappropriate comments come to mind. :happy: