I just want to undo the damage I did to myself getting throu

Options
I have been separated from my ex husband now for over three years, and when it first happened, I dropped from a size six to a size 4 and sometimes a 2. I always made it a point to workout everyday, and ran every morning. I was in tip top shape. I idolize Jillian Michaels, and with her program I got into the best shape of my life. When my husband left, and we sold our house, I ate because I was so depressed. My energy was completely low, and I just didn't want to do anything but drink wine and eat food because I knew that would not let me down. I was eating Baked Cheetos one night on the couch, and fell asleep with my hand in the bag. Very sad to pull my hand out of a Cheeto bag at 6am with cheese encrusted fingers.

I'm finally feeling completely healed on the inside, and want to look that way on the outside. I would love to have a support group here to help me accomplish my goal. I know so many tips and tricks to healthy eating, and exercise, and know I can accomplish my goals, it's my discipline I lack. My goal is to take off the 50 pounds I put on, and squeeze back into my size 6 clothes. I have a beautiful wardrobe just waiting for me to get back into!

Nice to meet you all, and I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone else's stories!

Replies

• MegJo
    MegJo Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you are in the right place! Welcome to MFP, I've found an wonderful community here and you'll be an awesome addition with all your knowledge!
    Keep your chin up - you can do this. :)