Can teddy Graham's make me fat

Options
raccooten
raccooten Posts: 19 Member
So there is 130 calories for 24 cookies in teddy Graham's. If I ate it, can it make me gain weight? I only ate a thousand calories today. I really like teddy Graham's ESPECIALY the chocolate ones.

Replies

• cwoyto123
    cwoyto123 Posts: 308
    Options
    No they can't make you fat. They have special properties proven by science that allows you to eat gallons of teddy grahams to stay lean.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    There are no foods that will cause you to automatically gain weight if you're in a calorie deficit. Eat the Teddy Grahams.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Yes. Because carbs and processed food.

:indifferent:
  • _KitKat_
    _KitKat_ Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options

^^^^This and if you drop them they may not count as clean eating.....then you may get toxins and need to cleanse.

Why have you only ate 1000 calories today? and have you read any stickied threads? Here try this link...
    ======================================================================================================
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants
    ======================================================================================================
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Anything can make you fat, if you eat too much of it too often.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    My "underage poster" radar is tingling.
  • weightliftingdiva
    weightliftingdiva Posts: 522 Member
    Options

^^^^This and if you drop them they may not count as clean eating.....then you may get toxins and need to cleanse.

Why have you only ate 1000 calories today? and have you read any stickied threads? Here try this link...
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants

Please, please read this OP.
  • suremeansyes
    suremeansyes Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    Yes, they can make you skinny too if you are eating at a deficit.

Which apparently you are, since 1000 calories is like what a toddler eats.
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    Yes, because we are the only species that eats Teddy Grahams past childhood.
  • chadya07
    chadya07 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    graham crackers are high in iron. they are awesome if you are going to eat a cookie. (or many cookies)

you need to eat more. maybe or maybe not more teddy grahams but if you eat more than 1000 calories a day you might be less likely to feel like you need to eat a box of teddy grahams at the end of the day because you are starving.
  • HonuNui
    HonuNui Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • pleasurelittletreasure
    pleasurelittletreasure Posts: 236 Member
    Options

Shhh!!! *munches*
  • shmerek
    shmerek Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    They cause hormonal clogging....
  • riirii93_
    riirii93_ Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    graham's teddy? why are you eating that?
  • cincysweetheart
    cincysweetheart Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    NO. Being in calorie surplus is what will make you fat. There is no magic food to make you lose weight… there is no magic food that will make you gain it either.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Dude you're a teenage male-- you should be eating at least double that. Eat the teddy grahams. And some other stuff.
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,090 Member
    Options
    I don't even know what teddy Grahams are :indifferent:
  • aedreana
    aedreana Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    You can eat them and lose weight as long as you don't go over your calories. I recommend you not consume too much chocolate (or too much caffeine) while dieting, because it can make you shaky and your heart race if chocolate constitutes a large portion of your calories. My advice is to balance your intake of chocolate with the other flavors of Teddy Grahams, to avoid any unpleasant stimulant effect.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I don't even know what teddy Grahams are :indifferent:

They're little graham crackers that are shaped like teddy bears.

th?id=HN.607990485400946512&pid=15.1