Can I borrow someone's shower?

Options
Manda86
Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
They turned the water in my complex off AGAIN to replace valves- I wish they would've told me BEFORE I went for a jog this morning... blech... :angry:

Replies

• Manda86
    Options
    They turned the water in my complex off AGAIN to replace valves- I wish they would've told me BEFORE I went for a jog this morning... blech... :angry:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Sorry to laugh, that sucks! :flowerforyou:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Shouldn't they let the tenants know before they do things like that?
    WTH?
  • Manda86
    Options
    WTH?

I KNOW! If I weren't so smelly, I'd march down to that office and give them a piece of my mind!! On second though, I might anyway, if I have to live with it, they do too!
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    WTH?

I KNOW! If I weren't so smelly, I'd march down to that office and give them a piece of my mind!! On second though, I might anyway, if I have to live with it, they do too!
    I would!
  • Manda86
    Options
    water's STILL not on.. :sick: I'm smothering in the smell of hard work...
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I think you should compain because they're supposed to let you know ahead of time that they're going to turn the water off. Any complex I've lived in they have always put a written notice on your door a day or two before.
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options

Cmon over, but there is only enough water for one of us....(whatever shall we do!?!) :wink:

Dibs on the big towel! :laugh:
  • Manda86
    Options

Cmon over, but there is only enough water for one of us....(whatever shall we do!?!) :wink:

You would probably want me to have the big towel if you'd ever seen me in the buff... :laugh:
  • sgtinvincible
    Options

You would probably want me to have the big towel if you'd ever seen me in the buff... :laugh:

:laugh:

I doubt that. :happy:
  • Healthier_Me
    Options

It took you this long to come to her aid.... :noway:
  • Manda86
    Options
    now I KNOW it's getting hotter in here..

*cranks up a/c*

:blushing:
  • sgtinvincible
    Options

I know, I must be slipping.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

I know! As soon as I saw the title of the thread, I started counting down until Sarge responded!!! LOL!
  • Manda86
    Options

I know, did the white horse pull a hammy?
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    Can't seem *to* overeager to have a hot girl in my shower, now can I? *here is where that angelic angel icon would come in handy....*
  • Manda86
    Options
    hot girl? MOI?

I'm flattered...

*sounds of head inflating*
  • Manda86
    Options
    woo hoo!! WATER'S BACK ON!

I'm going to go lather, rinse, and possible repeat...

I shall return.
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    woo hoo!! WATER'S BACK ON!

I'm going to go lather, rinse, and possible repeat...

I shall return.

Enjoy! :smile:
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Options

I know! As soon as I saw the title of the thread, I started counting down until Sarge responded!!! LOL!
    I thought that was the point of the whole thread too.