he's only gone and done it - double nsv

Options
sloseph
sloseph Posts: 157 Member
i've had to massive nsv's this week and i just need to shout them both from the digital rooftops

these last few months i've been on the weight loss wagon because i bought my wedding suit which fit perfectly in every way apart from around my stomach, i refused to get the next size up and then pay for tailoring so i said enough was enough, i was going to fit into that suit

i tried my suit on at the weekend and it actually fits, i don't get married until September so I've completed that goal ahead of schedule :)

the 2nd NSV and the one i'm most proud of, I've finished the C25K program, technically i finished W9D3 last week but i didn't cover a full 5k so i didn't class it as done, last night i covered the full 5K without stopping

i took a celebratory picture to commemorate it to my 365 project 14710581035_a69d1fde49_c.jpg210714 by sloseph, on Flickr

Replies

• ejdp254
    ejdp254 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Well done on both counts!!!!!!
  • crepes_
    crepes_ Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    That's great news! Hard work paid off. Congrats on getting healthier and slimmer for your wedding, and reaching that 5K goal!
  • 126siany
    126siany Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :bigsmile:

I think you're going to end up with a tailoring bill anyway :noway: but that's a good thing!:drinker:
  • Anniebotnen
    Anniebotnen Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congratulations!
  • onematch
    onematch Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Two great achievements! Way to go!!
  • sloseph
    sloseph Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    thanks all :) i'm dead chuffed
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Great job.
    Congratulations.
  • randysbombshellgirl
    randysbombshellgirl Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Amazing job congrats on both and on your upcoming wedding.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!