For those of you who've done P90

Options
I am curious after seeing the B&A pictures....do you follow the diet that comes with it, or just generally eat healthy foods and stay within your calories?

Replies

• Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    I haven't finished P90 yet, only on Day 22, but I just eat healthy and stay within my calories and since doing it I've lost just over 10 lbs in 3 weeks. It's a great program. The sweat video got a bit boring to me so this week I started just doing cardio in other ways and I lost the same. I love the sculpt video, I'm still on level 1-2 and will be for the the next 8 days, but it's going great. If you're a beginner and looking for a challenge, this is perfect! I can't wait till I can do P90x and Insanity, Chalean Extreme, etc..but I knew I had to start here and it's working :)
  • sweetbn
    sweetbn Posts: 318
    Options
    I tried to stay within the percentage guidelines but did not follow it to a T. I think it is important to up your protein and eat your exercise cals if you'd like to build muscle, but other than that, I see no need to follow everything precisely as long as you are making wise decisions in regards to food.
  • ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options
    I found that I liked the Insnaity meal plan better. It is along the lines how I give nutrition plan to my clients. I have done P90X and did not follow the plan I found it to be slight un user friendly like most meal plans that you get with programs. So eat a balanced plan. Protien and complex carbs together. Making sure your getting your protien in. YOu can get it from many sources, meat, plants, nuts, whey protien ect