Can someone help with the diet i was given?

Options
2»

Replies

• Laurenloveswaffles
    Laurenloveswaffles Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    No i didnt,I dont have anything like database on my app, i use phone.
    I have only realised now after you say(i checked online-on normal PC) so please stop being rude- im not asking to do the job for me- someone wrote-check database-thank you will do.

and you please stop laughing?? I am telling what I was given-not what i decided so please if you know or have better suggestion write it down normal stop being smarty pants who know laugh but wont tell;/90calories... where did you see ''g'' next to 90???
    i wrote 800+400+90 Calories! Thats what I was given-since I am have no idea- i wanted to ask you if you find you this reasonable i ddnt asked to laugh at me :( i thought we are adults on forum where you get help-not primary school when you standing by board with not knowing answer and school kiddos laugh... or maybe I am wrong?we are in primary -children forum???

No one is laughing at you..

The database is available on the phone app. 99.999% of people have the app on here and are able to access the database. I'm not sure why you're not able to.

90k calories = what? 90,000? 100g of fats = 900 calories not 90k. fats = fats. doesn't matter if they are good or bad. 10g of fat is not okay,
  • WBB55
    WBB55 Posts: 4,131 Member
    Options
    Try to not feel like we're making fun of you. We're trying to understand, because it doesn't make sense to us.

90 calories worth of fat is 10 grams. This is approximately the same amount of fat in 2 ounces of avocado. If this is accurate, this diet has you eating only 7% of your calories from fat. If you value your hormone/endocrine/nerve health, I urge you to eat more fat than this.
  • Aniqana
    Aniqana Posts: 95
    Options
    30yrs plus height 156cm plus weight 50kilos. -No clue about body fat etc. BMI shows i am healthy range but i do have fat in arms, tummy and muffin tops(hips) . I am fine with rest. I do exercise- but dont know how to add them-today manage first time to add some.

I write before not the weight is my goal- only indicative goal- its more to tonne up- then only goal- as fast as I can. So i have 4 weeks to lose that fat from this body parts- then i will be given new diet- about 1600-1800 or higher not sure. To get nice shape and stay healthy.

I dont want bulky-body builder shape or 6pack on tummy. Just loose what hanging out. Im in general slim ,petite person but those arms and tummy and hips are visible- i don't like it and time to change it! Thats all.
    TavistockToad- you laughed saying something about you wanting eat the fat- im not sure if you laugh at me at the post-or what? I dont know if 90calories or gram are good, bar etc.- literally no clue! please be nicer- i was given this- i believe in your knowledge guys-so thats why I am asking.
  • Aniqana
    Options
    Is 800 calories of Carbs (200gram) + 100gram(400calories) Protein+ 100gram(90k calories) of good fats

and actually what you wrote is 100g (90k calories) which is why people asked for clarification...
    thats what I have been given-exactly these numbers.. i dont know if he made mistake?? but exactly as above Ive been told to eat...
  • Aniqana
    Options
    I have only realised now after you say(i checked online-on normal PC) so please stop being rude- im not asking to do the job for me- someone wrote-check database-thank you will do.

and you please stop laughing?? I am telling what I was given-not what i decided so please if you know or have better suggestion write it down normal stop being smarty pants who know laugh but wont tell;/90calories... where did you see ''g'' next to 90???
    i wrote 800+400+90 Calories! Thats what I was given-since I am have no idea- i wanted to ask you if you find you this reasonable i ddnt asked to laugh at me :( i thought we are adults on forum where you get help-not primary school when you standing by board with not knowing answer and school kiddos laugh... or maybe I am wrong?we are in primary -children forum???

No one is laughing at you..

The database is available on the phone app. 99.999% of people have the app on here and are able to access the database. I'm not sure why you're not able to.

90k calories = what? 90,000? 100g of fats = 900 calories not 90k. fats = fats. doesn't matter if they are good or bad. 10g of fat is not okay,

small ''k' by accident - 10grams of fat 90 calories.
  • Aniqana
    Options
    Try to not feel like we're making fun of you. We're trying to understand, because it doesn't make sense to us.

90 calories worth of fat is 10 grams. This is approximately the same amount of fat in 2 ounces of avocado. If this is accurate, this diet has you eating only 7% of your calories from fat. If you value your hormone/endocrine/nerve health, I urge you to eat more fat than this.

yeah it felt quite small to me thats why I came here to ask but i wasn't sure maybe was correct?
    I dont want end up weak and grumpy for not having enough food. I want to lose fat from those areas but not for sake of my health
  • Laurenloveswaffles
    Laurenloveswaffles Posts: 535 Member
    Options

yeah it felt quite small to me thats why I came here to ask but i wasn't sure maybe was correct?
    I dont want end up weak and grumpy for not having enough food. I want to lose fat from those areas but not for sake of my health

You will lose fat with a calorie deficit. You can most certainly be eating a lot more (and more fat) to achieve this goal. I would not listen to the person who gave you these numbers.
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    No one is laughing at you. What they are doing is good natured asking for clarification of what you wrote. Lighten up.
    Your PT is not a nutritionist, and probably has no training in it. What you've been given is off base for healthy eating, and so vague as to be pretty useless. And that's certainly not something to laugh about.
  • WBB55
    WBB55 Posts: 4,131 Member
    Options

Something like 15% of the calories in spinach come from fat. If you ate spinach and nothing else all day, you'd be getting too much fat -- according to this "diet". This is simply not enough fat for a young woman to plan on eating. I'm not a doctor. But if you were my sister, I'd urge you to eat more fat than this.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    TavistockToad- you laughed saying something about you wanting eat the fat- im not sure if you laugh at me at the post-or what? I dont know if 90calories or gram are good, bar etc.- literally no clue! please be nicer- i was given this- i believe in your knowledge guys-so thats why I am asking.

how wrong of me to have sense of humour...
  • Dragonwolf
    Dragonwolf Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I highly recommend reading the stickies in the "Getting Started" section of the forums. They'll likely be able to answer most if not all of your questions.

I particularly suggest these two, if nothing else:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1069275-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again
  • Annie_01
    Annie_01 Posts: 3,096 Member
    Options

OP...my advice...develop a sense of humor. It helps to get through all of this. There will be days that you struggle...if you can learn to laugh at yourself...develop a set of those round things that get bounced off the wall...you will do much better.

Your initial post was confusing...hard to comprehend what your diet actually is...at least I thought so. I am not sure what you mean by "special exercise".

If you choose to ask questions on a open discussion forum...then you have to expect that there will be responses that you don't want. Some of them...though said a little tongue in cheek...well maybe a few a little snarky...are informative. You have to get over yourself though and be willing to at least think about what has been said.

Also my first thought on your "how many calories in 2 egg whites" was...look it up.

Good luck in figuring all of this out. After almost a year...I still have to put in a lot of work (and thought) as to how I can stay on track.
  • mike_ny
    mike_ny Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Anyon knows how much protein is in egg white-lets say 2 medium?

Egg whites have more total protein, but it's not as complete as the protein in the yolks, plus the yolks are where all the really good nutrition is. Eat whole eggs. Skipping the yolks to save a few calories is hurting more than helping. Most of the sources that pushed egg whites for protein have come around, but it takes a while for old habits to catch up with better information. Whole eggs are about as perfect a food as you can find. I eat four or so farm fresh or cage free eggs every day and my cholesterol and triglycerides are both low.