It's my birthday and I wanna eat the whole cake!

Options
Okay so today I turned 26! yaya go me.. I thank God for the fact that I'm still breathin on his wonderful earth another year, week, day, min!
Regardless I'm still 4yrs from 30 and sorta depressed about that... lol So we are going to Fridays for lunch and I think I'm going to have a cheat day... Since I'm an emotional eater... Normally if we go out I still eat within my cals or I'll workout so I can still be within. Today I didn't do the gym.. I go at least 5 days a week for 30mins.. From last yrs 25th birthday I'm 20lbs lighter.. So I think thats an accomplishment..

I don't want to turn 30! lol So is it bad that I'm not watchin what I eat? or didn't workout today?
And I'm not going to eat the whole cake.. me mama didn't make a cake this yr specifically so I didn't eat the whole thing. lol

Replies

• CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Okay so today I turned 26! yaya go me.. I thank God for the fact that I'm still breathin on his wonderful earth another year, week, day, min!
    Regardless I'm still 4yrs from 30 and sorta depressed about that... lol So we are going to Fridays for lunch and I think I'm going to have a cheat day... Since I'm an emotional eater... Normally if we go out I still eat within my cals or I'll workout so I can still be within. Today I didn't do the gym.. I go at least 5 days a week for 30mins.. From last yrs 25th birthday I'm 20lbs lighter.. So I think thats an accomplishment..

I don't want to turn 30! lol So is it bad that I'm not watchin what I eat? or didn't workout today?
    And I'm not going to eat the whole cake.. me mama didn't make a cake this yr specifically so I didn't eat the whole thing. lol
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    I think you should have a day off for your birthday, as long as you don't go too crazy, what's the harm?
  • wildkitty505
    wildkitty505 Posts: 222 Member
    Options

Happy birthday!! Sadly, I turn 30 in a few months :sad: Enjoy 26, 27, 28, & 29...they go by WAY too fast!!!
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Enjoy your birthday! I mean if you go nuts, just get right back on track.
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    your son is sooo cute!!!
  • gabi_ele
    gabi_ele Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I think it's ok to take the day of if you want to... just remember tomorrow it's back on track. I'm looking forward to turning 50:noway: in February... I'm proud of what I have learned , acomplished experienced so far and I am looking forward to a healthier me. I don't think I would want to go back to 25 or 30 again:laugh: So don't worrie about 30, it's just a number( I have seen old 25 year olds and young 75 y. o.) Age is a matter of mind......if you don't mind it doesn't matter:flowerforyou:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday, enjoy your day!!! I turn 30 in December and I'm actually excited for it! It's just another milestone to reach in a life that has been filled with ups and downs, excitement and disapointment, loves and losses.........I love my life! There are aspects I would like to change, and I'm working on them, but no regrets!!! So enjoy your day, live your life and find as much enjoyment in it that you can!!!
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    not at all like the other gals said dont go crazy, or even better split a piece of cake...its a no fail way to control the portion and furthermore it may not even taste so good....
  • pmd14
    pmd14 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Today is my birthday too
    Enjoy!!!!!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday! Enjoy your day and don't you worry about being so close to 30. From where I sit (age wise - 54) you're still a baby yet. :bigsmile: I hope you have a wonderful birthday. God bless you. :flowerforyou:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Tear that badboy up!

Happy Birthday love!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Enjoy your birthday!! Enjoy that cake!

AND, all you people whining about turning 30 are really starting to get me down!!! LMAO!!

Honestly though, I am happier now than I have ever been. I am more sure of myself, accepting of who I am, see things differently (like losing weight healthy instead of crash diets to get it off fast), and just enjoying life more. The 20's were fun but rough!! Though, turning 34 is getting to me, so I am not completely beyond the age depression. :wink:
  • CrystalBella
    Options
    your son is sooo cute!!!

Thank You! That's my :heart:!
  • CrystalBella
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes... I know being 30 isn't bad, but still.. it's scary for me. lol

I did good, we went to Red Lobster, and I didn't eat to much.. and I had just 1 strawberry passion colada... I'm proud of myself...

So tomorrow back to the gym.. I might even go tonite.. lol