Save the date! - I am officially marrying my Polar FT7!

Options
2»

Replies

• pythonsweb
    pythonsweb Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I saw the polar on MANY other hands at the last race, she really got around, just saying :D
  • Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Do you two plan on owning a home or renting?

CONGRATS!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:

@chmtastic - I am sort of embarrassed, but because of financial concerns we have to move in with her parents for a while. It is going to be tight quarters because they live on a 4x6 printed circuit board!
    When I see this title it reminds me of my 9 year old...every single time I say I love something he says "then why don't you marry it!"

@triciabh1 - Now that is funnier than anything I could have thought of... kids say the funniest things!

@Jb - Thanks - We try :-)

@odes - LOL (now you have me worried about getting a strike ha ha)
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I saw the polar on MANY other hands at the last race, she really got around, just saying :D

@pythonsweb - **Holds hands to head chanting - happy place, happy place *** LOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!