Trying to get healthy

suits2010
suits2010 Posts: 4 Member
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
Good Morning Everyone. Just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. My name is Laurie and I am 54 years old. I have been on and off the weight loss train too many times to count. I'd really like this to be my last ride. 2010 has been a heck of a year and I'm looking forward to 2011. My goal is to lose 30 pounds and get down to 170ish and then see where I want to go from there. I work full time, got married a month ago, have 11 grandkids and 5 kids plus their spouses. So we have a pretty good sized family and I really, really want to be able to run with the grandkids and be the "fun" grandma.

I am looking forward to all the friends I make on here, advice I can get and give, and just someone that is able to understand all it is we put ourselves through while we are trying to get to where we want to be.

Thanks for reading. Hope to hear from you all soon.

Laurie

Replies

• DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Welcome to MFP, Laurie! You've found an excellent site to get you on track. Good luck!!
  • AshleyVeronica
    AshleyVeronica Posts: 69 Member
    Good for you for wanting to get healthy! Congrats on getting married too! :)
  • suits2010
    Thanks Dan. You've done great!!! Congratulations on your success. I hope to learn many, many things from everyone on here!!
  • suits2010
    Thanks Ashley.
This discussion has been closed.