New and Looking for a solid support group of friends :D

Options
Hey Y'all! I am new to MFP and looking for dependable friends who will encourage and give motivation, because I have got over 100 lbs to lose and need lots of support.

Replies

• jraines1973
    jraines1973 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Feel free add me, Im on here everyday. I just started back up and also looking for new friends and encouragement.
  • bbardwell0916
    bbardwell0916 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm all up for supporting and making friends through MFP. Its always better to cheer each other and motivate through rough times.
  • pt6615
    pt6615 Posts: 2
    Options
    Yubba Dubba! 40 lbs to drop. Lazy and craviac. I did this before but a divorce pulled the plug and now I'm back. :glasses: Honesty and discipline we all need....and a good kitchen scale. :laugh: I am in.
  • nrobenolt
    nrobenolt Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am on every day......i feel more support the better! anyone can feel free to add me =)
  • JoeHess90
    JoeHess90 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hey, I just started using MFP again, looking for some good friends, add me if you want :)
  • irisheyez718
    irisheyez718 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Good for you for taking that first step. You have come to the right place! You are welcome to add me if you'd like, I've been at this awhile!
  • NerdyAdventurer
    NerdyAdventurer Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. On everyday, open diary, the whole bit :)
  • prayerwarrior238
    prayerwarrior238 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new here as well (been logging in for 22 days) - feel free to add me. I've found the MFP tool to be very useful so far but am looking forward to the motivation and accountability that comes from doing it as part of a community.
  • Brender123
    Brender123 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me, I am also new and could use some encouragement.
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Anyone can feel free to add me. Daily log in dairy is open to friends. The good the bad and the ugly. :smile:
  • cavoloshin
    cavoloshin Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I will push, pull, cheer and taunt as needed.
  • cavoloshin
    Options
    Consider yourself encouraged!
  • cavoloshin
    Options
    Go You!
  • CraftyPants77
    CraftyPants77 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! You and anyone else! Started with 100 to lose and I'm on every day! =)
  • KellySue67
    KellySue67 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to be added, just getting back on track and have a half decent streak going
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add! I log daily (today is day #202) and would love to lend motivation and support to anyone who needs it!
  • adreal
    adreal Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. This is my second time around. I lost all the weight to get pregnant and then gained it back and some of it stuck. So I am here everyday. Always looking for new friends.
  • MegSommer
    MegSommer Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Im always welcoming new friends :o) add away
  • Indygirl_81
    Indygirl_81 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me....