wireless headphones advice

Options
I need opinions on the best wireless headphones please!

these are the requirements

1. Must work wih iphone
2. must have volume and track controls on device
3. Must be sweatproof

Im hoping someone can point me in the right direction

Thanks in advance for your help!!

ETA: I am using these for running

Replies

• Scott_2025
    Scott_2025 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    We bought our son a set a month or so ago. I can't remember the model number, but they are jaybird brand. They were about $95 at Best Buy... They were highly rated on Amazon.

He really likes them. He wears them for cycling.
  • larosa217
    larosa217 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I just bought these a couple weeks ago and really like them.

Plantronics BackBeat GO 2 Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Earbuds with Charging Case

You can get it for about $15-20 cheaper if you choose to skip the charging case (but it is nice to have something to store them in)

http://amzn.com/B00DIOAM4Y
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I just bought these but haven't used them yet. Decent reviews on Amazon.
    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00H2QUBMW/ref=pe_385040_30332190_TE_dp_1
  • princessofredrock
    princessofredrock Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I have the Motorola s10-hd - got them on amazon. can be a bit tight on the top of my ears after about an hour or so of running but they do work well!

Edited to add that I have small ears and ear buds do not work for me. These go over top of and around your ear and stay on very well!
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    I use the Motorola S10‑HD. You can get them for $25 - $30 if you shop around. They're sweatproof and have volume controls and the ability to pause and go back or forward on your playlist built into the headset.
  • goldmay
    goldmay Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I have one of the cheaper models of Jaybird earbuds and love them. I've used them while running too and I've had no problems with them falling out.
  • ninav1980
    ninav1980 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I use the Motorola S10‑HD. You can get them for $25 - $30 if you shop around. They're sweatproof and have volume controls and the ability to pause and go back or forward on your playlist built into the headset.

Do you use these to run?
  • ninav1980
    ninav1980 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    thanks all! gonna do some research on these and pick one of them!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    I have one of the cheaper models of Jaybird earbuds and love them. I've used them while running too and I've had no problems with them falling out.
    Ditto
    +1 for the Jaybirds. I run with them.
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Jaybird Bluebuds X. I love mine. They are bluetooth, and have at least 30 feet of range, about 8 hours of use per charge and sound great.

http://www.jaybirdsport.com/bluebuds-x-bluetooth-headphones/

these have soft wing pieces that go into your ears to keep them in place while you run. I've used them running, mountain biking and lifting and they stay in
  • qballjr13
    qballjr13 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Go with the Jaybirds! I have had mine for 3 or 4 years and they are awesome!