Olgas

Options
i went out to olga's for lunch today and I got Olga's Chicken Chili Soup. Is there any way I can find out how many calories that was??

Replies

• paigeroxsocks
    Options
    i went out to olga's for lunch today and I got Olga's Chicken Chili Soup. Is there any way I can find out how many calories that was??
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    I have never heard of an "Olgas" but try using the words on the Google bar. Sometimes you can find someone who copied the recipe from a restaurant and do a least an estimate.

I had a chicken salad yesterday from my favorite Cafe. I just looked up everything I could and knew was in the salad, and added some calories to it, just in case. I then had fish for dinner to keep a healthy balance for the day. Finishing the night with a nice jog. I hope some of this helps you, even if I couldn't provide the calorie counter for it. :ohwell:
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    It may be listed at: www.calorieking.com...someone from this website referred me there in the past.
  • rethun01
    rethun01 Posts: 167
    Options
    Mmmmm.... Olgas. It been years. Their pitas and french fries were amazing. Now I'm suddenly realizing why its good we don't have olgas here anymore!! Props to you for getting a salad in that den of temptation!

Here's the website you were looking for: http://www.olgaskitchen.com/f_nutrition.htm

Just enter it in manually on here.
  • paigeroxsocks
    Options
    thanks so much you guys!:heart: