Back again to lose baby weight-cheerleaders apply

Options
MrsBubba
MrsBubba Posts: 14 Member
Hey all! I live in GA with my awesome hubby and beautiful girls. We tried for 8 years and were told "there's nothing wrong, we don't know why you aren't prego". Lost 40 lbs in 2010 and 2011. October 2011 awesome hubby looks me in the eyes and says, "Baby, you're pregnant." He was right. Baby girl #1 born June 2012...6 months later we are pregnant again!!! :-) Baby girl #2 born October 2013. Now, 2 c-sections (didn't want and didn't like but thankful for my healthy girls) and 9 months later...way overweight. Tried getting back into my running routine months ago and thanks to c-sections my core is shot so my back popped. Doing zumba in my living room to strengthen core. Then will jump into Turbo Jam and Fire to make everything stronger. Have a goal of a half marathon by January...we'll see. Goal 1: wear my wedding set again. Goal 2: wear the biggest pair of jeans I own (still in maternity clothes). Goal 3: move on to the next size down of jeans! (I love jeans.) Can't wait to hear from you.

Replies

• mactaffy84
    mactaffy84 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I had 2 C-sections myself, so I feel your pain. Mine at 15 and 13.5 now and I still believe my core hasn't recovered. My boys were 11.2 and 10.2 pounds respectively and I tore some muscles while pregnant with my first. So I can't even do sit-ups anymore! But they were worth it. I guess the trick is finding other things that work. While I don't need to lose any more weight, I am trying to gain some muscle. It is hard work! But feel free to friend me, if you like.
  • HealthybyFourty
    Options
    I had a C Section with my son as well. He was born May 2010 and I still haven't gotten rid of the weight or the weight I had before becoming preggers.

:)
  • RLMP75
    RLMP75 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! First of all congrats!!!! I've had 2 c-sections too. My twins were born in Oct 2010 and my last boy was born in Oct 2013...It's been a struggle to lose the weight. I just signed up to MFP yesterday....need motivation! Feel free to add me as a friend.