Losing weight, but feeling fatter?

Options
2»

Replies

• elishazf
    elishazf Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Hey guys...losing plenty of weight, but the more I lose, the more I hate my body and the fatter I think I look. This has gotten really bad the past week. It's like it's not good enough & I get this sense of "urgency"...I've been eating less and less, and each time the scale goes down, I feel anxious versus happy that it's gone down.

I also see people about 200 lbs heavier and feel like that's what I look like, versus what improvements I've made(which i could see before).

What's happening to me???? Is this normal, or just a stress response?

I'm not sure how true this is but I once read somewhere that if you start to feel like that it's because before you started losing weight the fat was more solid and now that you've started losing it's less solid. I'm not sure if that makes much sense but I hope it helps
  • lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way. When I was fatter, I didn't like it, but I don't remember being in such a hurry to lose any weight...i was fat for years and years...I guess, I'm just sick of being fat, and want to get to my goal weight and maintain it.