Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

30 day shred

If I do the 30 day shred and run about two miles each day (which I have been doing a few days), how quickly will I see results? I'm not 'fat', just want to lose some excess weight and tone up. Height: 5'8". Weight: 140lbs. Female. I am prepared to wait and I won't be impatient, I'm just curious. I already feel fitter which is awesome.

Replies

• Apologies. Bump.
  • BusyCyclist
    BusyCyclist Posts: 41 Member
    I saw I huge difference after 20 days of 30 DS. I didn't run, but walked a lot. And I didn't keep a strict diet, but ate everything I like in moderation. The overall results were so great that I'm doing the ripped in 30 now :)
  • I saw I huge difference after 20 days of 30 DS. I didn't run, but walked a lot. And I didn't keep a strict diet, but ate everything I like in moderation. The overall results were so great that I'm doing the ripped in 30 now :)
    Eeep! Thanks for letting me know. Motivation!
  • lheaton
    lheaton Posts: 51 Member
    Definitely good to hear. Today will be day 16 for me and while I see a difference, the scale says I've gained!
  • I think seeing the difference is way more important than a scale though. People aren't going to be saying, 'Oh you look healthy, have you gained weight?' It's all about how clothes fit and how you feel in yourself in my eyes. Did my run without stopping for the first time today as well, so proud of me. I can feel myself getting fitter already!