My new found love :)

Options
Let me just say, I never knew what I was missing until I tried sushi :) Awesome experience, I had half of a california roll and half of a spicy tuna roll. Yum.

But I have a question? I couldn't see or taste any type of mayo product in either of those, do those kinds of rolls ALWAYS have mayo? I was under the impression that there wasn't any, but then I started searching for the nutritional information and it seemed like that was the common theme.

Any input is appreciated!

Replies

• PSUgrl921
    PSUgrl921 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    MMmmMMmmMMmm I love sushi.

They don't all have it. As a matter of fact, I've never had a california role with it in. Never had spicy tuna though. Real good one to try... Some places call it Alaskan Roll or Salmon Roll... but it's salmon, cucumber and avocado, much like the california. :)

Nicole
  • angiemcgovern
    angiemcgovern Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    The california roll should not have any mayo but, the spicy tuna has mayo. I love sushi and could eat it every day! Try the regular tuna roll for lower cals. :smile:
  • Samantharose8akaDebbie
    Options
    I don't see alot of mayo. I see recipes using sugar and vineager. Look on the food network for some fabulous recipes (Alton Brown's are my favorite):bigsmile: