Manscaping... Good, Bad, or ugly?

Options

Replies

• jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    And apparently, an amount of body hair that would put Neanderthal Man (and Woman) to shame :laugh:

On you? Him? Both?

Both :laugh: My leg hair disguises up my spider veins and scars quite nicely. True story. Still less hairy than hubby, so we maintain some level of social convention :wink:

:drinker:
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I personally prefer a guy who isn't too hairy and who keeps things trimmed.

HOWEVER, if I was truly in love with someone then it wouldn't really matter to me. Love is more important then manscaping. If he ASKED, I would be truthful as to what I enjoy physically... but I would never be a witch and "demand" it "or else". That's just wrong and childish.
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    The norelco body groom is a great thing.

"I CAN SHAVE MY BALLS AND BRUSH MY TEETH AT THE SAME TIME!"

I ordered the Norelco Bodygroom Plus just this morning based solely on this review on Amazon. That, and I had a $5 off coupon.

Oh, and boobs. Men who groom get more boobs.

Wanna share your Norelco Bodygroom Plus? :wink:

:sick:

That's kind of unsanitary.
  • Left4Good
    Left4Good Posts: 304
    Options

HOWEVER, if I was truly in love with someone then it wouldn't really matter to me. Love is more important then manscaping. If he ASKED, I would be truthful as to what I enjoy physically... but I would never be a witch and "demand" it "or else". That's just wrong and childish.

My sentiments exactly.
  • Cryptonomnomicon
    Cryptonomnomicon Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Shave all you want but do NOT touch the following:

Chest hair. Yes, I like it a lot.
    Legs. Don't...just don't.
    Arms. I like fuzzy arms around me. LEAVE THEM ALONE.

Your ideal man?
    549525V.jpg
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    Let's just say my fiancé know I won't touch him unless he has shaved everywhere except a small patch on his chest.

With those requirements, I hope you pay for all of his shaving utensils... Men's shaving products are freaking expensive lol.

I can understand the trimming of the private areas... But as far as the chest, arms, and legs go... If it wasn't meant to be there, it wouldn't grow there. In regards to body hair, I personally don't want to look like a pre-pubescent male.
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Legs. Don't...just don't.
    Have to. . .
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    Don't do it.
  • RacerX_14
    RacerX_14 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Manscaping is a good thing. Looks good, feels good. Do what works for you and makes you feel good!
  • brando79az
    brando79az Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Let's just say my fiancé know I won't touch him unless he has shaved everywhere except a small patch on his chest.

*** Paraphrased *** I found a man but I want a different man so I must change him.

In fact, it sounds like she wants him to be a woman.
  • 347Gigi
    347Gigi Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Nose and ear hair is already a given. Hair on arms, legs, chest is perfectly fine to me. If you have a great deal of hair on your back or shoulders, you may want to get rid of that. If you feel it necessary to groom just a little "down there"- go ahead. But most of all I prefer a cleanly shaved face.
  • 1HappyRedhead
    1HappyRedhead Posts: 413 Member
    Options

^This^
    But since you're asking for personal opinion, I prefer completely bare for my mate and for myself. And yes, it's possible, I've seen it. :love:
  • Aero1dynamic
    Aero1dynamic Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Not unlike women, I think clean maintenance goes a long way. If you're supporting a gorilla habitat anywhere on your body, it may be time to trim the verge. Pro-Tip = Your nether region is NOT off-limits ( in other words, it isn't gay to trim/shave down there).
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,128 Member
    Options

*** Paraphrased *** I found a man but I want a different man so I must change him.

I wonder what constitutes as a patch?
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    I'd rather be with a hairy gentleman rather than have to deal with chest hair stubble. That stuff's scratchy.

:heart:

I like hair, but really, If I were in the situation to notice, I suspect it would be all good. :smile: Actually, at the water park for example, whether I find a man attractive or not seems to have nothing to do with how much hair he may or may not have.
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options

:laugh: :drinker:
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    Try shaving and / or trimming various areas, then decide what you like and do that.

To me, anyone who would be judgmental about my grooming doesn't deserve to be that close to me.
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    To me, anyone who would be judgmental about my grooming doesn't deserve to be that close to me.

Agreed.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I manscape . I like the look and feel. Back is shaved but the rest of me is trimmed, least I would be a VERY hairy beast.

6bcf5ef9ff36b5a5035e36b3677b9de2485a.jpg
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    ^^^^Good