they aren't going anywhere!

Options
2»

Replies

• GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options

***A serious question...people who don't want to lose your breast size. Why? Is it for your significant other? Self image? I am curious. ***

You can relate it to losing a testicle, or having peanuts instead of walnuts. Having breasts is one of the things that make a female feel like a woman and feminine.

That would take quite a workout!
  • donella73
    Options
    I'm a DD and don't want them to get smaller, just wish they'd hold themselves up like they used to LOL!!! Was a D before having my kids, went up to DD through 2nd pregnancy then never went down again.
  • lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Mine aren't either - except south, LOLOL!

I was a really good C cup in 8th Grade and I think I was 130 lbs. then (OH, those were the days, sigh). I'm a D or DD depending on the bra or my band size.

You definitely are not the only person!
  • trinityj1
    trinityj1 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You can relate it to losing a testicle, or having peanuts instead of walnuts. Having breasts is one of the things that make a female feel like a woman and feminine.

Not for everyone. I have smallish breasts (smaller before I gained weight) and I would never, ever want big ones. Most of my friends in high school had huge breasts and they couldn't jump rope or run or sleep on their stomachs, etc. etc. I can not wear a bra if I don't feel like it and that's fantastic for me. I have an hour glass figure and that's plenty feminine for me without all the drawbacks of big boobs.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind at all losing my breasts (or at least some of them).

There are some adorable dresses and tops I have never, ever been able to wear because I was a C cup by 10 years old and they were NEVER perky.

I wouldn't want to have no breasts at all, but I'd like smaller and perkier just once in my life. Unfortunately, it's not in the genetic cards for me and I have a serious fear of surgery, so they're not in the cosmetic cards, either.

I do have some slight back pain sometimes from them, too. Having one's breasts get smaller with weight loss isn't quite the same as losing a testicle. I'm guessing here, but I think a mastectomy would be a better comparison. :-)

I do like my general (hourglass) figure and smaller breasts would change that for me.
  • ActionJackson
    Options
    :smile:
  • msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    88 pounds down I've lost band size but I still spill out of my DDs. I was sorta hoping to get down to a D BUT as I've lost weight they've sort of deflated and I'm concerned they'll become flat and sad... No one wants flat sad boobs.
    A serious question...people who don't want to lose your breast size. Why? Is it for your significant other? Self image? I am curious.

To answer this because I must... I love boobs. That's all. That's why I don't want them to go away. It's sort of a self image thing- I think curvy women are sexy and they are definately part of my curves. (I feel sorry for girls that have the 12 year old boy shape...) I speak for myself in that I'd rather have the problem of OVER filling a shirt or a dress than have it gape because there's nothing there. Yeah my guy is totally a boob man but I've got such a winning personality I'd like to believe he'd stick around even if they fell off. :bigsmile:
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    I know they always say your boobs are the first to go but damn, mine havent gone anywhere!
    Haha I must just be destined for D boobs. urghhh.

You say that like it's a bad thing... =D
  • slieber
    slieber Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    I've lost a couple of band sizes - well, more than a couple - but the boobs aren't going anywhere and I REALLY want them to go down. When I wear a sports bra, it just pushes them out the back! *sigh*

I dance, and these things do make it difficult to look good in a leotard. I was a B cup when I was young and thin, but now I'm a D. I feel like I have to keep kickin' 'em out of the way. :-P
  • leakewh
    leakewh Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Who doesn't love boobs...? However....I think you gals get too caught up in having "big" boobs....I've seen some big ol boobies that I thought were very unattractive and some small boobs that ol girl pulled off like a champ....It has a lot to do with how you "carry" your boobs...how you dress your boobs up...and their size in regard to the rest of your measurements....As a man, I just like boobs in general...
  • veniceit
    veniceit Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm I must have a lot of mammary tissue as well. I was a 34 DD in 9th grade wearing a size 6. At my heaviest I was a 40 I, Now I'm down 45+ lbs and am in a 36 H. I just ordered a 'Shock Absorber' sports bra Ii can't wait to get it.

I hope they go down enough to fit clothes better, but I don't want to loose them. They've been with me for so long, nursed my baby, I'd feel weird with small boobs.

Ven
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    You could do some pectoral exercise, but I don't know if that'll do much good. I imagine running is difficult with them. lol When I was nursing my daughter, they were DDD, and my mom kept joking that if I was still a runner at that time, I may knock myself out with my "knockers." haha
  • msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    ...and my mom kept joking that if I was still a runner at that time, I may knock myself out with my "knockers." haha

:laugh: When I was in high school one of my friends did that... I was witness to this event. She was doing the hurdles at practice and why on earth she looked down I can't tell you, but she was mid jump, looked down, they hit her in the chin and down she went. :noway: When I finally collected myself enough to see if she was ok, she had not been knocked unconscious. She was in a heap on the ground laughing hysterically. Good news, they were soft. Didn't leave a mark (except the one on her ego). :laugh:
  • slieber
    slieber Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    The extra sized boobs also throw off the fat monitor thingy. I asked a trainer if having larger breasts would make it look like a girl has more than the expected amount of fat, and he said yes it would. So I can't even use that fat monitor machine to figure out how much fat I'm carrying. *sigh*
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I don't like my moobies. >.>' working on making them small as possible XD