Lunch ideas?

sweetmg
sweetmg Posts: 1 Member
edited September 22 in Food and Nutrition
Does anyone have any suggestions for a good lunch that's around 200-300 calories?

Replies

• I have been having Lean Cuisine and they are really pretty good. The calories are any where from 250-380 or so depending on what you get.
  • Rjperron
    Rjperron Posts: 150
    Soups! Especially the Light Veggie from Progresso! They really fill you up.
  • FemininGuns
    FemininGuns Posts: 605 Member
    I make all my meals at home... I have the following: 3oz chicken baked, 1/2 cup cooked long grain brown rice and 1.25 cups of brocoli :) You'll be good for 3 hours.

EDIT: only 247 cals :) and very little sodium
  • Valtishia
    Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
    Today I had 1/2 cup of 1% cottage cheese and 2 clementines. That was 178 calories. Just add a little something else to it... like maybe a nice piece of whole grain baguette.
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Because I ran out of bread the other day, I invented a new wrap. Lol. Just a fat free tortilla with a serving of oscar meyer mesquite turkey with a wedge of laughing cow light french onion along with a serving of fat free sour cream and onion pringles. :) Yum. Should be... 89 for the tortilla, 35 for the cheese, 70 for the turkey, and 70 for the chips... So a total of 264 calories and about 3-4 grams of fat.
  • smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    The grocery store by my work has fresh sushi - I get the veggie rolls - they don't have rice in them so the three that some in the pack are 120 calories. Then I usually have a salad with them. I eat my salads dry. Usually about 300 calories.
This discussion has been closed.