New at this

Options
I am very new at this site (one week tomorrow). I did not realize there was a "complete today's entry" button on the home page. What does this do exactly? Does it give you summary reports? Is there any reason to be pressing that button everyday LOL.:tongue:

Replies

• luvs2havefun
    Options
    I am very new at this site (one week tomorrow). I did not realize there was a "complete today's entry" button on the home page. What does this do exactly? Does it give you summary reports? Is there any reason to be pressing that button everyday LOL.:tongue:
  • runawaybride
    runawaybride Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    It will say if you do what you did for that day as far as the what you ate and the exercise you did you will weigh this-- in 5 weeks . It kind of gives you an idea what you can accomplish!!!
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Eh it just gives a rough estimate of what your weight would be like 5 weeks out if you ate the same way everyday.
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Funny! you are not the only one - read old posts!!

If you press it when you are done logging for the day - it says "If everyday were like today, you would weigh XXX lbs in 5 weeks"

so the big question is why 5 weeks? we don't know...

does it make you feel better - No...

do you have to press it - No....

to me - it makes me feel like I have crossed something off my to do list for the day
    15) Complete Food Journal and see how skinny I will be in 5 weeks.

BTW, welcome to the site. I hope you have as much fun, success and weight lose/fitness gain as we all have! :flowerforyou: