TINY SUCCESS

Options
This morning I was feeling frustrated with no losing any weight and actually gaining .8 lbs so I decided for some odd reason to try on some clothes that did not used to fit me. I tried on 4 T-shirts I bought last year that still had the tags on them because they didnt fit when I bought them AND THEY FIT ME!! I know its not huge but it made me feel great after my lose on the scale!!

Replies

• JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    It IS the little things that keep us going!! GOOD FOR YOU!! :flowerforyou:
  • angiemcgovern
    angiemcgovern Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Yay for non-scale victories! :flowerforyou:
  • avalonfloyd
    Options
    Way to go! I've been holding on to a pair of jeans from when I was in high school, in the hopes that one day I'll fit in them again. They cost £50 (bought in the UK), so I didn't want to throw them away. I'm still a ways away, but I'm looking forward to the day I can put them on again!
  • eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • Michelle_J
    Michelle_J Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Love those "little" successes. Strut your stuff in those new shirts :wink:
  • championnfl
    championnfl Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Way to achieve! See the scale can go up and still change body composition for the better!:wink:
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,003 Member
    Options
    Good for you, it is awesome when we have tiny successes. Way to go, this is what helps to motivate us to keep it up
  • Disciplined74
    Disciplined74 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I think that goes as a BIG success. And it's an important lesson - scales LIE ! lol. Ok so maybe not much but it should only be ONE factor in how we calculate success.

Congrats on having new clothes to wear !!

Eva
  • kelzz193
    kelzz193 Posts: 120
    Options
    That is great! It's so hard when you see the scale not moving & easy to get frustrated and give up. Keep up that great work! Start taking your measurements monthly too if you aren't already :)
  • WonderNoodle
    Options
    Just proves the scale is just a gauge in our journey, not a "DEFINING" factor! :glasses:
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Nice job! I have the same issue. I haven't really lost anything these last few months, but I've lost 3 inches off of my waist and I'm pretty darn happy with that!
  • harleygirl6363
    harleygirl6363 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone Im so excited:bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!