SUGAR.

13»

Replies

• SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    I eat a banana, grapes, apple (honeycrisp, duh), and half a tub of Talenti almost every day. If sugar is wrong, I don't want to be right, mom-science be damned!
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,300 Member
    Maaan, it does make sense now to be honest. It all seems as though I have nothing to worry about then, as I am always under my calorie goals.

I do agree that telling people to not eat fruit is bad advice. I will never cut it out. No tea no shade I guess. :smile: :flowerforyou:

You have increased my hope for people on these forums yet. I mean, you actually read what was posted, took it to heart, and made a change. It's a miracle! That never happens around here! LMAO
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    I eat 5-6 different fruits for my breakfast every day. The vitamins in fruit support your immune system and and there is zero fat in most fruits. The only sugar you should avoid is refined sugar and 'added sugar'. Fruit is essential in a well balanced diet. Try to eat a little protein at lunch as well. It staves off hunger and helps to repair muscle if you are a regular exerciser. Enjoy your fruit.x

Why should I avoid refined sugar and "added Sugar"???
    Didn't you know that sugar is the devil.

Devil be damned! I needs my ice cream and oreo's
  • kherrons
    kherrons Posts: 99 Member
    Yes please, all the sugar.

That's all I've got to say :)
  • Kotuliak
    Kotuliak Posts: 259 Member
    Sugar Nation by Jeff O'Connell. Read it - Educate yourself. Very enlightening and fully referenced. Sugar isn't as innocent as most people think it is, even from fruit. It's not going to hamper your weight loss if you stay under your calories, but it doesn't mean it's not causing other havoc in your body.
    You need to consume enough raspberry ketones to balance out the havoc caused by sugar.
  • _m0lly
    _m0lly Posts: 900 Member
    Maaan, it does make sense now to be honest. It all seems as though I have nothing to worry about then, as I am always under my calorie goals.

I do agree that telling people to not eat fruit is bad advice. I will never cut it out. No tea no shade I guess. :smile: :flowerforyou:

You have increased my hope for people on these forums yet. I mean, you actually read what was posted, took it to heart, and made a change. It's a miracle! That never happens around here! LMAO

Aw :flowerforyou: thank you! I think it would be rude not to read through all your comments, after all, I started the thread after some advice! Some people on this site are just far too ignorant for their own goods. :smile: