Attack of the Nibble Monster!

Help! I have the munchies! I've already gone through a little package of baby carrots, an apple, a little more then a serving of tortilla chips with a mini laughing cow and a little melted mozzarella and salsa (it was SOOOOO good, I love nachos....and thats the most diet I could make them...for me). I feel like the hungry catapilar (if any of you know that story).

Replies

• ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Help! I have the munchies! I've already gone through a little package of baby carrots, an apple, a little more then a serving of tortilla chips with a mini laughing cow and a little melted mozzarella and salsa (it was SOOOOO good, I love nachos....and thats the most diet I could make them...for me). I feel like the hungry catapilar (if any of you know that story).
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    lmbo yes I do!!! and yes I feel like that too at times....I usually have to end it by drinking tons of water or making blueberry green tea...alittle caffiene that's good for ya lol...but man when they come at night...that's when I want to tape my mouth shut! :ohwell:

hugs and good luck!
    Ali :flowerforyou:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    lmbo yes I do!!! and yes I feel like that too at times....I usually have to end it by drinking tons of water or making blueberry green tea...alittle caffiene that's good for ya lol...but man when they come at night...that's when I want to tape my mouth shut! :ohwell:

hugs and good luck!
    Ali :flowerforyou:
  • strongmom
    strongmom Posts: 72
    I am having the same issue today. I only have 670 calories left for the day/night!! I just ate 3 servings of graham crackers with some butter!!! BAD!!! I tried the water, but I just needed to eat.
  • ChubbyBunny
    I've actually been working on water with this fiber mix in it but still....munchies continue....I haven't nibbled since lunch. I haven't blown my calories but still don't have my dinner fully accounted for yet AND my calories include my workout for later today!

It could be stress.....or PMS....or a freakin combo!
  • foxfire9372
    foxfire9372 Posts: 184 Member
    At least it is not chocolate, icecream, or chocolate icecream covered in chocolate!! It happens. Also, another indicator is your metabolism is reving up. Everytime mine kicks in a gear or moves off its butt, I get hungry all the time. As in, if your hand reaches for my food, you will lose that hand and whatever else looks good.
  • ChubbyBunny
    I have stabbed my brother with a fork when he made a move on my food.
  • ChubbyBunny
    Holy cow! I am doin awful today with my diet!

I missed breakfast (ended up sampling one of my kids soda cakes....but they were all sticky, did we do it wrong???).

Forgot my lunch (ended up buying some of my students pretzel bites....carb overload happening).

AND I am flying out to Washington tonight and will have to eat at the airport! I am doomed!