Going out this weekend... What can I drink??

Options
Hi all :)

My first night out since the diet started this weekend.... and i dont know what i can drink??

I usually drink Vodka redbull, or white wine with lemonade.....Are these both bad??

Im quite fussy and dont like a massive range of alcoholic drinks.... Any tips??

I dont like tonic water, before anyone suggests it LOL

xx

Replies

• ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options
    clear liquor like vodka. I do vodka and lemonade
  • Nicola1944
    Nicola1944 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Sounds good.... How many cals is it do you know? And why clear liquids? :) x
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Vodka Soda with Lemon. I believe that is 80 or 90 cals. go to Calorieking.com to see what others may be!
  • eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Stick with vodka and water (really note that bad once you acquire the taste for it) and red wine :)
    You get hydrated (water), the healthiest hard alcohol (vodka) and antioxidants (red wine!)
    I only drink red wine, vodka, and corona or another gluten free beer.
  • Nicola1944
    Options
    Oki doki!! Vodka it is!! :-)

Thankss x
  • jenmelanson12
    Options
    Any hard alchol with a diet soda isnt too bad for you. Maybe about 120 calories?

I do diet coke with vanilla rum... stoli or three olives.

Alot of people do vodka and tonic but thats not for me.
  • Nicola1944
    Options
    No tonics not for me either, i think it will be vodka and diet coke,or vodka and lemonade xx
  • tina8884
    Options
    when i go out i drink bacardi and diet coke... its like 65 calories a glass i think? something like that. and no fat carbs or sugar!
  • Nicola1944
    Options
    when i go out i drink bacardi and diet coke... its like 65 calories a glass i think? something like that. and no fat carbs or sugar!

Sounds like a plan!!! :-D
  • tina8884
    Options

Sounds like a plan!!! :-D

Hope you have fun!!!
  • pkd1
    pkd1 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    My drink of choice is Vodka with club soda and a splah of cranberry juice, its 83 calories per drink so you can have a few. Have fun!!!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    My usual drink is vodka and cranberry but the cranberry juice has sooooo many calories, it's just not worth it. So my new thing is ask the waitress for a glass of water and a shot of vodka. Bring your own to-go packets of crystal light (I like the cranberry pomegranite) and mix the three together. It's only 90 calories for the vodka and crystal light and the shots are cheaper than a mixed drink. bonus!
  • mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I drink Cherry Vodka/Diet Cokes.

If the bar doesn't have Cherry I just go for plain Vodka/Diet!
  • Nicola1944
    Options
    My usual drink is vodka and cranberry but the cranberry juice has sooooo many calories, it's just not worth it. So my new thing is ask the waitress for a glass of water and a shot of vodka. Bring your own to-go packets of crystal light (I like the cranberry pomegranite) and mix the three together. It's only 90 calories for the vodka and crystal light and the shots are cheaper than a mixed drink. bonus!

Whats crystal light??

Im in the UK do we have it here??x
  • flossicle
    Options
    Vodka n slimline tonice with a slice of lemon is nice.. I love white wine n lemonade and i LOVE cider too but it's way too calorific unfortunately!
  • skinnyack
    Options
    Ooo- my new thing is Bacardi Torched Cherry with Coke Zero- about 120 calories (my shots are generous) but tastes like cherry coke!
  • Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Vanilla vodka & diet coke = 69 calories
    Vanilla vodka & diet rootbeer (tastes like a rootbeer float) = 69 calories
    Cherry vodka & sugar free red bull = 89 calories

Cherry vodka & sugar free red bull are my FAVORITE! I think some places call it a cherry bomb? GAH! now I want one! :)
  • lupuslady
    Options
    Lemonade has a lot of sugar, how about vodka on crushed ice with a lemon wedge?
  • Nicola1944
    Options
    Thanks everyone :)
  • care1221
    Options
    mandarin orange vodka and water with orange slice yum!! u can do any flavored vodka and water about 60-70 calories