50 lbs or more to lose?

Options

Replies

• juliehcares
    juliehcares Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    When I started this, I had 60 pounds to lose. I now only have 35 left!

Way to go on your stats as well. You are doing it the right way!
  • Scarlett_S
    Scarlett_S Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    My stats:

Highest weight recorded 267
    Current weight 186
    Height 5'10
    Age 45
    Starting size 24/26
    Current size 10
    Plan - I eat whatever I want and stay in calorie range. Try to eat clean 80% of the time. Two a day workouts right now until kids go back to school because I've slowly gained 22 lbs over the last two years and I want. it. gone.
  • MrsBB521
    MrsBB521 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your progress, I'd like to lose 100lbs. I've started running and I'm working on portion control. Anyone here feel free to add me for motivation and support :)
  • Mrscheyfleming
    Mrscheyfleming Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    When i first started my goal was 50 lbs, now i have about 32 lbs left to go. Feel free to add me if you want
  • MegE_N
    MegE_N Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have about 100lbs to lose. I'm trying so hard to be patient, but I just want all the weight gone NOW. So I log regularly and keep pretty strict to always ending the day in the black on calories. Add if you'd like.

SW: 250 (April 2014)
    GW: 150 (Summer 2015)
    CW: 224.6
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am stil looking to lose 70-80 pound. I would love to do it by my 7th anniversary 6/7/2015.

Highest weight: 255
    Beginngin weight on MFP: 242
    Current weight: 222

Best of Luck to everryone!
  • pineappledreams32
    pineappledreams32 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am aiming for 70 lbs

hw-240
    lw-120
    cw-196
    gw-126

i have a hard time with portion control, so i just ordered 21 day fix, to help me learn better portions. hope it helps.

add me if youd like :)
  • ElyseL1
    ElyseL1 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I've got 33 lbs left to hit my goal but i should honestly lose another 15 after that. I would love more friends!
    I'm only five one.
    highest weight 217
    current weight 172
  • hannahlux
    hannahlux Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey my name is Hannah ~
    I am 19 years old, quite young I know.
    I am 171cm which I think is 5'6 - 5'7
    My highest weight was 235.
    My current weight as of July 23 2014, is 208.
    My current goal is 199 LOL. (just want to get to the 100's!
    My ultimate final goal is about 130 - 140

I would love to become MFP friends :)
  • cfcann
    cfcann Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I need to lose 65lbs and have tried everything....I usually lose about 10 lbs and then it gets really hard and I give up:sad:

So a good friend of mine lost over 100 lbs using MFP and of course exercise but nothing to crazy radical...walking, riding a bike! She looks amazing! She is now doing the weight lifting thing and is nice a toned up. She is truly an amazing person.

So this is what I have tried:
    Advocare
    Quick Weight Loss Centers
    Nutrisystem
    Medifast
    RedCircle
    WeightWatchers
    MFP

The problem with some of these is I'm good for about a month then all the sudden the food tastes horrible (the ones that have prepackaged food) which is really weird. Does this happen to anyone?

I did have surgery that left me without being able to exercise for 8 weeks...that really put a damper on my weight loss efforts. So basically I am starting over. I had lost 25 lbs before I knew I had to get an abdominal hysterectomy....Had 15 staples in my stomach...so no lifting or jogging for 6 weeks... gained back 15!

anyway,
    would love to join an online support group...any takers?

CC
  • LianaG1115
    LianaG1115 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    You should make a group instead of posting in a forum, I'd join it!!
  • The_Hungry_Atheist
    Options
    I have plenty left to lose. Today is my 1st week weigh in and I lost 4.8 lbs....so...96 more to go :ohwell: I accept all with open diaries who try to eat pretty clean and do not eat junk food so feel free to add me.
  • tinkagem
    tinkagem Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow good going...
    I want to lose 57lb before April 15th 2015... this is due to me turning 30 and I can't spend the next 10 years on the tubby side.
    I will engage a pedometer as well as the gym, counting calories and making healthy choices.
    Add me if you like, any of you! GOOD LUCK
  • donnat238
    donnat238 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Great job! I need motivation too. I've lost 85, but still need to lose another 45 lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • vmckinzey
    vmckinzey Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your progress so far! I'm looking to loose about 100 lbs. Feel free to add me.
  • JuneyJo
    JuneyJo Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 50+lbs to get into a healthy range. (By the height/weight charts, I'd need to lose about 75lbs, but let's not get crazy.) I'm hoping to do it by the end of the year as I need to be fitted for a bridesmaid dress for an April wedding. I know I can do it IF I stick to clean eating, limited indulgences, good workouts and a positive attitude. My attitude is my biggest struggle.
    Feel free to add me if you like. :-)
  • hdacmom
    hdacmom Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I have lost 45 lbs so far and have about 80 more to go.....Feel free to add me!!
  • cfcann
    cfcann Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend!

here is my info:

Female
    5'9"
    SAHM, 2 kids, 1 hubby, 1 cat, 2 dogs
  • military65
    military65 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • joelschneider45066
    joelschneider45066 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 60 lbs ... have lost 7 so far!