Healthy lifestyle anyone? Count me in.

Options
Hello everyone,
I had joined here last year when a co-worker had recommended the site but after getting distracted with school I stopped continuing on the whole thing. Now I'm back with a new account and a new mindset with more finite goals and better resources at my finger tips. Below is a little about myself and my goals here, hah but I feel like its a wall of text. Any groups for November starters available or for college students?

About my me and my goals:
I'm intent on establishing a healthier lifestyle for myself by the fall of 2012 and potentially dropping those pounds (although I'm more intent on my health). I absolutely adore food and dieting is something that is completely illogical and impossible to me unless its simply thought of as portion control and eating better but my dietary habits are pretty healthy as is. So with that said pretty much this is going to be more intent on the exercise aspect of it all.

So a little about me: I'm a pre-vet student intent on attending Michigan State's vet program in fall 2012 and I adore rugby and horseback riding. I'm in a solid relationship with a lovely girl who adores me and I am very happy with. I also have a dog named Tanuki and a python named Dante, both are my babies. Over all I think I'm just you're average American girl

Replies

• Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you! I live in Michigan, too..just much farther North. MSU has a GREAT vet program! Good luck with that as well :)
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    Yay for Michigan girls!