who do you strive to be?/motivational video

mccorml
mccorml Posts: 622 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
so ive had alot of just debate with myself i even saw a forum post asking who we strive to look like and i never really had positive idea of who id want to look like (i know i can never look like a ryan reynolds :laugh: ) but i told my room mate i wanna try to eat good all year and then for my birthday next year try a 72oz steak challenge in amarillo and i looked up a video online and came accross this guy furious pete who was buff as hell and finished this in 7 minutes i was quite intrigued and never the less needed to know more and i watched a couple more videos and came accross this please watch it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV3wWhWYABY

it just goes to show you that even from the other spectrum of thing you need to be healthy its amazing because now i want to try to become more like furious pete (not the eating part) but i can see it as an eye opener and not be jealous of the people that are too skinny he said its all the mental aspect and im gonna take it one step at a time its taken him 7 years to go from anorexic to what he is today and that it took him 3 years to get over these feelings of depression so just take it day by day people dont try and do to much at once baby steps just remember exercise wont kill you but continuing bad habits will whether it be your too over weight or on the complete opposite side of the spectrum thanks for listening to my thoughts and all of you have a wonderful day

you stay classy MFPEEPs :glasses:

Replies

• LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,445 Member
    Very nice post!
  • mccorml
    yah my grammer is not so good but im working on it haha thank you
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Great video. I enjoyed it.

PS-- did you steal MFPeeps from me? lol
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Nice! Thanks for sharing!
  • mccorml
    lol no i just didnt wanna say you stay classy san francisco like ron burgendy that would leave out too many other people lol so mfpeeps lol great minds think alike and i know ive watched that video like 10 times i think im gonna join bodybuilding.com see what thats like too
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    lol no i just didnt wanna say you stay classy san francisco like ron burgendy that would leave out too many other people lol so mfpeeps lol great minds think alike and i know ive watched that video like 10 times i think im gonna join bodybuilding.com see what thats like too

Great minds do think alike!

Let us know how it is when you join. Should be interesting.
  • mccorml
    bump what are yalls motivational figures?
This discussion has been closed.