New to MyFitnessPal

Options
Hi there. I have tried just about everything there is out there for weight loss even some of the dangerously unhealthy ones and still I am fighting the same battle. My brother in law heard about this site from a guy at work and he showed it to me. SO here I am giving it a try. I want to win this battle the natural way and I want to do it permanently!!! Anyone with tips, insight, or info please pass it along!!! I see great things happening here and I want to be a part of it!!

Replies

• driscollmc
    Options
    just logging on a signing up is the first step, and you've obviously done that, so well done! i would suggest friending people and starting a mini support group with that. my favorite thing about this site is that i started out all alone, then after 2 weeks, hadn't lost any weight, and posted something on the message boards. i got around 10 new friends requests (and counting!) and i haven't looked back since. it keeps me going just knowing that they're going to see my progress and want me to succeed. we're all here for you, so don't give up!! it also shows up on your profile if you haven't logged on for 3 days, so we'll know if you need that extra boost :) good luck love!!!!!!
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    This site is a great tool to help you loose weight and reach your goals! Good Luck!