NSV - Too many clothes!!!!

Options
Becksga
Becksga Posts: 70 Member
I brought several old boxes of “skinny clothes” out of the attic this weekend and at least half of the items fit. Now my problem is that I have too many clothes…….not a bad problem to have.

Replies

• brandi712
    brandi712 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Best NSV I've heard in a while
  • Bri_Becq
    Bri_Becq Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Donate all the ones that are big. After losing 40 lbs. I remember having like 3 bags of clothes and 2 bags of shoes.. I did a DRASTIC clean out.. even of things that no longer interested me...

But, AWESOME NSV!!
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Same "problem". Transitioning from L to M.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    That is cool! Congrats!!!

I don't have skinny clothes to revert to, but that's okay because the last time I was in my current size I was in 7th grade and purple Jordache denim was still en vogue ;-)
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!
  • Becksga
    Becksga Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I do donate items that are too big. There is no way I can keep this many clothes but I really want to wear them all just “one last time” which is what I told a friend in my giddy euphoric state. She has challenged me to wear a different outfit for the next 60 days (yes, there are THAT many…apparently I have/had clothes hoarding issues or something) and just keep what I felt good in. It is day 3. I love a good challenge!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!