Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Juices and Tea?

I was wondering how many people count juice like orange juice and tea in their log of calories, carbs, etc.?

Replies

• RobMacca1
    RobMacca1 Posts: 51 Member
    always do
  • i post anything that has calories in it. Im an avid counter. if i have 1 saltine cracker- its logged. I measure out my drinks also.. I drink exactly 8 oz and log that. If its bottled water, i log 2 servings for every bottle, etc.
  • I count tea into my calories, not so much for the amount of calories, but I am always short on Potassium and it has almost 100mg per serving. If not, I wouldn't.
  • As much as I don't want to, I count it. Calories are calories however you intake them.
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    okay I was wondering because I always count them but I realize that a glass or two of orange juice is most of your days worth of carbs and a LOAD of calories. Leaves me so that I can barely eat 3 meals.
  • okay I was wondering because I always count them but I realize that a glass or two of orange juice is most of your days worth of carbs and a LOAD of calories. Leaves me so that I can barely eat 3 meals.

Perhaps you need to find a different juice? Or perhaps go for a little walk to burn some calories so you can eat more? We don't want you starving!!
  • RMinVA
    RMinVA Posts: 1,085 Member
    If it has calories, count it!
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Definitely log... tons of calories, carbs & SUGAR. The Trop 50 juices are a nice alternative.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Yes, you need to log drinks. Especially orange juice as it is VERY calorific. I dont drink it because I'd rather eat something :bigsmile: