1 year in... a lifetime to go.

Options
13»

Replies

• KezzaHobbs
    KezzaHobbs Posts: 16
    Options
    You are doing incredible, don't shy away from the camera you look amazing!
  • JamieAlexandraX
    JamieAlexandraX Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fab! Well done
  • mrron2u
    mrron2u Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Incredible transformation! Keep it up!
  • PnkIron
    PnkIron Posts: 4
    Options

I still have a very hard time with pictures… I can still only see how big I still am… 

Funny, I can only see how beautiful you are. Keep working it. You are so worth it!

^^ This! You are beautiful! Congratulations on a year of hard work! You are inspiring!

What everyone has said, congrats! You're both beautiful and inspirational! Keep it up!
  • Treetoes1
    Treetoes1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow this is very encouraging :) I started weighing at 325 and I am now 311 and seeing your story(and seeing how great you look) really helps! I repeat you look great :D
  • newlooknewme2014
    newlooknewme2014 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You're beautiful! You've come so far and in ONLY a year! Just Wow I'm so inspired by your journey. I've learned today to see the bigger picture it helps to appreciate the little things more and see those things add up. One day at a time! :) You're amazing!

Thanks for sharing!
  • shortntall1
    shortntall1 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of you...you made me tear up!!
  • jbing07
    jbing07 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Yup look absolutely wonderful!
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options

I still have a very hard time with pictures… I can still only see how big I still am… 

Funny, I can only see how beautiful you are. Keep working it. You are so worth it!

^^ This! You are beautiful! Congratulations on a year of hard work! You are inspiring!

What everyone has said, congrats! You're both beautiful and inspirational! Keep it up!

Yes! You look fantastic! Look how healthy and happy you've become!
  • Jim_Barteck
    Jim_Barteck Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    First off, congratulations on 92 pounds! WOW!

Second, go find a pair of pants that you used to wear before you started down this road. Now go put them on. Spend an hour walking around the house while you have to keep picking them up off the floor to keep from tripping over them or holding them up with at least one hand as you do. It'll be a nice reminder of just how far you've come and hopefully help you focus on that rather than how much farther you'd still like to go.
  • SusanL222
    SusanL222 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Darlin', you have shown amazing dedication and you look fantastic! It takes a lot of courage and commitment to make a big lifestyle change and you are doing it!! Here's to you! :drinker:
  • Alli4Chocolate
    Alli4Chocolate Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great!!
  • Lnature71
    Lnature71 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • laura_happy
    laura_happy Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results!!! Keep up the great work!!!! You look so different!
  • pusheen12
    pusheen12 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I love reading/seeing success stories...inspiring!
  • stephicozar
    stephicozar Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Like! You look awesome. Soooo different. Well done.
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Congrats on how far you've come in just a year! You are doing amazing! I'm the same way with pics, I still saw how fat I was, and honestly, I let it and excuses derail the bit of progress I did make. I had gotten down to 192.8 from 226.4 and was so excited, then I got "bored" of the same DVDs, then got comfortable and then saw pics of myself and kept saying things like "I'm still huge" and didn't focus on how far I've come, so yes DO NOT let yourself do that to YOU because I did and now I'm back up to 211 and having to start again!! You have done amazing and you should definitely focus on THAT!! Its a hard lesson I learned myself!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!