Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Shake, Smoothie & Slushy Recipe :)

I found these on a website and thought they looked fantastic so I thought I would share them with you all.

Banana Breakfast Shake

Serves 2

Calories: 262
Protein: 8.5g
Carbs: 57.1g
Sugar: 1.5g
Fat: 0.9g
Saturated Fad: 1.3g
Sodium: 0.24g

Ingrediants:

2 ripe bananas
2 tbsp low fat yogurt
1/2 cup skimmed milk
1/2 tsp vanilla extract

1. Place the bananas, yogurt, skimmed milk, and vanilla extract all into a food processor and process it until smooth.

2. Serve chilled and immediately.

5 mins to prepare, 0 mins to cook

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Banana & Strawberry Smoothie

Serves 1

Calories: 202
Protein: 9.1g
Carbs: 39.4g
Sugar: 36.7g
Fat: 1.89g
Saturated fat: 1.09g
Fiber: 2.04g
Sodium: 0.26g

Ingrediants:
1 banana, sliced
1/2 cup fresh strawberries
2/3 cup low fat plain yogurt

1. Place the banana, strawberries, and yogurt into a blender and process for a few seconds until they appear smooth.

2. Pour them into a glass and serve at once.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Summer Fruit Slush

Serves 2

Calories: 59
Protein: 1.6g
Carbs: 13.3g
Sugar: 13.3g
Fat: 0.21g
Saturated fat: 0.00g
Fiber: 1.96g
Sodium: 0.03g

4 tbsp orange juice
1 tbsp lime juice
scant 1/2 cup sparkling water
2 1/3 cups frozen summer fruits (blueberries, raspberries, blackberries and strawberries)
4 ice cubes

DECORATION
fresh whole berries
toothpicks

1. Pour the orange juice, lime juice, and sparkling water into a food processor and process gently until combined.

2. Add the summer fruits and ice cubes. Process until a slushy consistency has been reached.

3. Pour the mixture into a glass, and decorate with whole raspberries and blackberries on toothpicks. Then serve.

Replies