10 days of healthy eating

Options
andyb000
andyb000 Posts: 252 Member
its been awhile since i posted in here! it has been tough time for me...but i wanted to share a my results from a 10 healthy eating challenge i put myself in and shared it on my profile pic. this group.. It has helped me keep myself accountable, but it was to share with you that healthy eating can be enjoyable without depriving yourself, because it is not a diet! its a healthy lifestyle with highs and lows, and with bumps on the road as what i have been going through that resulted in me backtracking and at a stand still. but you know what....its never too late to start, its never too late to begin again. i have been eating a variety of foods that give you the nutrients you need to maintain your health, feel good, and have that energy. ..and the best part is the food is good:)) making those little changes in modification,substituting, portion size and most of all that positive mindset goes so far! i'm not gonna preach to anybody about nutrition, because I am no way a expert, but i will share my experience. In these past day 10 days with focusing on my nutrition again, i never felt better this year..and its been a tough couple of months with my journey, i never felt so much energy as i do now, i never felt so much motivation to continue....and that was because of the food i was eating...the exercise i was doing, and getting back that belief that i could do this. it all began though with me to decide. i had to decide for myself to get back up again and believe in myself...i had to make that commitment to put my best efforts forward and stop thinking or blaming what has come to change that to what could come. it was a awakening for sure, and i was not alone. thank you to my coaches , & my team for that support...but again and at the end of the day that decision as in yours had to be mine to make that change. With just 10 days of healthy eating and i telll you that was a hard weekend to conquer! i lost 4lbs and 5.5 inches all around. now if i continue this for 30 days...can you imagine, but i am not concentrating on day 30..i'm concentrating on today! one day at a time. to follow my journey...add me on fb as i often dont post as much in here, but would love to meet new peope to get back to where i was:) www.facebook/abansil

10450175_10152129258385870_1604763591445615724_n.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!