Muscular Legs on Women

Replies

• ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    I bet it would depend... are you asking for legs like this?
    woman_with_very_muscular_legs.jpeg

I personally am not attracted to legs like this.
    I don't think that's a woman. Look at those paws!
    Classy.

FWIW, I think they'd be more attractive with more fat on them, but this woman is probably prepping for a bodybuildinng competition.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member

Wow. That went down the body shaming path REAL fast. :noway:
  • ChasingMyBliss
    ChasingMyBliss Posts: 803 Member

Ok... that made me giggle... thanks for sharing!
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member

It's honestly mindboggling how this always occurs. You are NOT holding that body composition on a year round basis, so what's the point of "OMGosh no way would I find that attractive".
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Do men find muscular legs on a woman attractive? I'm curious to hear some opinions!

Yes, men as a unified, aesthetically cohesive group find muscular legs on a woman attractive. Oh wait, men can have individual preferences? Well then I guess it depends on the individual.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member

It's honestly mindboggling how this always occurs. You are NOT holding that body composition on a year round basis, so what's the point of "OMGosh no way would I find that attractive".

This. SMH.
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Example legs that I like:
    a73473f191c09fa3b32a8edd8dc8890d.jpg

tumblr_lx4gg6Ftww1qb9h9jo1_400.gif
  • asilmegan34
    asilmegan34 Posts: 256 Member
    I asked my male best friend and my husband about this. My best friend says he does not like muscular on women, period. Though he doesn't like flabby legs either. So slender legs? My husband believes women are meant to be soft and that is what he is attracted to.
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    I asked my male best friend and my husband about this. My best friend says he does not like muscular on women, period. Though he doesn't like flabby legs either. So slender legs? My husband believes women are meant to be soft and that is what he is attracted to.

Your male best friend knows EVERYONE has muscle, right?

lots of hurr durr up in here
  • ChasingMyBliss
    ChasingMyBliss Posts: 803 Member
    So I posted two extremes... just being a little silly. What I was really trying to point out that there are extremes in either direction. It is the variety that is so beautiful. And clearly one person's ideal will not always match with the next person's opinion.

I think that muscular legs are clearly hot as hell.... I may not want to strive to be like either extreme, but pretty much everything in the middle .... yes!

For me.... I think this set of legs is Wow! Beautiful!

7d552c030f2a5b667d43d44aaf2608d6.jpg
  • accelerashawn
    accelerashawn Posts: 470 Member
    ^Yes, A+
  • LolBroScience

Women are meant to be soft? What does that even mean?
  • romach79
    romach79 Posts: 277 Member
    So I posted two extremes... just being a little silly. What I was really trying to point out that there are extremes in either direction. It is the variety that is so beautiful. And clearly one person's ideal will not always match with the next person's opinion.

I think that muscular legs are clearly hot as hell.... I may not want to strive to be like either extreme, but pretty much everything in the middle .... yes!

For me.... I think this set of legs is Wow! Beautiful!

7d552c030f2a5b667d43d44aaf2608d6.jpg

This.
  • PikaKnight

squishy?
  • LolBroScience

squishy?

I guess.... Does this mean I have an excuse to be hard all the time then? Since I'm a man ;)
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Body builder legs, not so much....but then again, I don't want body builder legs for myself. Well defined legs, yes.
  • PikaKnight

squishy?

I guess.... Does this mean I have an excuse to be hard all the time then? Since I'm a man ;)

charlie-sheen-winning-gif.gif
  • DeadliftAddict
    DeadliftAddict Posts: 746 Member
    I can't speak for all men. For me, I love it. It shows hard work and dedication. It's sexy to me. I love a woman that squats and deadlifts. You can't compare a woman on stage to most women either. You don't go around completely shredded in the legs like that all year.